About The Beam Room
Based in North London, we are a dynamic PR Consultancy, representing some of the best international brands in the Health, Fitness + Wellness. Founded by Georgie Wolfinden, we have earned a stellar reputation with our clients and the media. We love seeing our clients succeed and our ethos is all about building and nurturing positive relationships and creating opportunities. We don't want to be the biggest, but we do want to be the best. We are disrupting the industry with our results driven approach, creative flair, and authentic style. Our purpose is to help our clients, partners, colleagues and the media grow through working in positive, real partnership.
Faster, Higher, Stronger – Together! This isn’t simply another PR job. This is a unique opportunity to join our ambitious, vibrant team and contribute to the development of some of the world’s best brands in Health, Fitness and Wellness. We’ve continued to grow throughout the pandemic and now we’re investing in making the business and brand even better in every aspect. This role offers an incredible opportunity to shape your own role and career within a trusted, forward thinking and nurturing PR agency.
Who we are
Based in North London, we are a dynamic PR Consultancy, representing some of the best international brands across Health, Fitness and Wellness. Our results driven approach, creative flair, and authentic style offers a refreshing take on the industry. Founded by Georgie Wolfinden, originally with a background in brand marketing, we bring creative ingenuity to brands and have earned a stellar reputation both with our clients and the media. We love seeing our clients succeed and grow and our ethos is to build and nurture positive relationships, in order to create new opportunities for the brands that we work with. We don’t want to be the biggest, but we want to be the best in every aspect of the work we do.
You will work within the Health, Fitness and Wellness team, reporting directly to both the Founder and our MD.
· Calling and emailing media and influencers to gain coverage for our clients
· Building relationships with our clients, media, and influencers
· Writing press releases, blogs and social media posts
· Supporting with the design and creation of our social media plan
· Support with our client annual event programme
· Creating monthly/quarterly client coverage reports, as well as ad hoc documents and presentations
· Trend reporting, media monitoring and industry knowledge management
· Various research and administrative tasks, assisting the team and Directors
The ideal candidate
We are looking for someone with a clear and genuine interest in health, fitness and wellness, who is aware of the latest trends and developments in this space. You have a dynamic pace and energy, with a self-starter attitude and you want to impress on a daily basis. You’re upbeat, reliable, fun, hardworking and courageous. We want someone outgoing, who isn’t afraid to share their opinions, is ready to initiate new opportunities and is excited to bring new ideas in order to help our business grow. You must be a team player with a strong attention to detail, excellent written skills and a flare for social media. You also have an ambition to take on new responsibilities and ultimately lead within an area of the business.
This role could either suit someone with some PR Agency experience, or a recent graduate with PR or Marketing or Media intern experience.
Our absolute essentials are:
· A genuine desire to build a long-term career within a PR Agency
· A real interest in all aspects of health, fitness and wellness
· A creative, forward-thinking mindset
· A problem solver with a proactive approach
· Excellent presentation and communication skills
· Excellent spoken and written English and proficient in copywriting
· Able to manage successful client + customer relationships
· Able to work across multiple projects and prioritise key tasks
· Fun, energetic, and confident personality
· Responsive, reliable, punctual, honest and open
· Thirsty for constructive feedback + desire to learn and develop skills
· Proficient with MS Office, MACs, and all social media platforms
We are based in North London (N12) and work from a lovely office with free parking. We are flexible on office vs home working
Salary: Competitive for the right person
Hours: 9 to 6pm. From June to September, we finish at 3pm every Friday
Holiday: 21 days paid per year. In addition, our office shuts between Christmas and New Year
Please apply with your CV and a SHORT, SINGLE PARAGRAPH which highlights the unique qualities you would bring to this role.