About The AllBright
The AllBright members’ clubs are designed by and for women. They are elegant spaces offering a home away from home for our community of like-minded women to put the work in, network, unwind and be inspired. The environment of connectivity and support creates new opportunities every day, from serendipitous meetings to programmed events designed to bring our members together.
We aim to shine a spotlight on talented women with everything that we do. From the art that adorns the walls to the food on the menu and products in our in-house beauty salons, we are championing and supporting women and female-led suppliers and creators.
Situated in the heart of Mayfair, our newest London Club is a majestic space on Maddox Street, a home-from-home with decor to inspire and delight, extending over five floors and including two large roof terraces with views of the Mayfair rooftops.
The club also boasts a state-of-the-art fitness studio, Stylist Strong; holistic wellness rooms offering a variety of physical, emotional and spiritual treatments by 58 Lifestyle; a decadent 80-seat restaurant; two bars; sleek communal work tables and cosy breakout corners; an in-house Career Coach; and dedicated space for mentoring.
We are looking for an experienced, approachable and passionate full time Receptionist to join our friendly and growing team at The AllBright Mayfair. The ideal candidate will be professional and discreet, with an approachable, friendly manner, willingness to always go the extra mile for members and guests and an eye for detail. A passion for wellness and a minimum of two years experience in a similar role is essential.
The AllBright is a private members club for women, and our wellness floor combines a boutique fitness space, with our Artisan Wellbeing Spa, where our treatments range from purifying facials and grooming, to hypnotherapy, acupuncture and reiki, providing a harmonious space to relax and revitalise.
Please note that this is a full time role working 5 days per week.
- Meeting and greeting members and guests and providing a friendly and helpful service at all times
- Hosting the wellness floor, maintaining a 5* environment
- Taking and processing bookings and payments via MindBody
- Proactively up-selling treatments, classes and services in a knowledgable and professional manner
- Ensuring the wellness floor is clean and tidy at all times
- Liaising with therapists and instructors on a daily basis to ensure the smooth running of the wellness reception
- Discounted spa and salon treatments
- Complimentary fitness classes when available
- Competitive salary
- Discounted food & beverages
- Staff food on shift
- Staff uniform