About Ten Health & Fitness
Eight Studios throughout London, and a team of more than 160 people.
Though we’re best known for Dynamic Reformer Pilates, we also offer other fitness classes, along with Personal Training, Physiotherapy, Sports Massage and Clinical Exercise (specialist exercise prescription for people with a life-altering clinical condition, ie, cancer, heart disease, menopause, diabetes and women's health issues).
We also offer a curated retail range that includes in-the-know athleisure brands, hair and skincare, healthy drinks and snacks long with lifestyle and fitness products.
Lastly, through TenEducation we provide a range of Pilates training courses to external fitness professionals throughout the UK and further afield.
Joining our multidisciplinary team at our busy clinics in London and providing expert physiotherapy treatment to clients. Lead by example and develop the team’s focus. Taking a leadership role in the running of clinics and management of Physio team. Build/maintain external contacts to drive turnover for your location.
- Examine medical reports/referrals and undertake comprehensive assessments of clients to determine the condition of muscles, nerves or joints in need of treatment
- Plan and implement therapy to improve condition and/or reduce pain and develop appropriate care plans
- Explain the treatment required to the client
- Offer specialist advice and education on how to avoid injury and promote the client’s future health and well being
- Evaluate clinical practise through reflection, audit and outcome measures in order to continually improve the Physiotherapy service to clients
- Build/maintain external contacts to drive turnover
- Performance reporting/accountability to Physio Director
- Run a team of Physiotherapists to drive revenue targets for the clinic
- Management and development of Physio teams, conducting appraisals and return to work interviews, assisting with the recruitment process and providing support
- Oversee clinical standards and contractual obligations
- Implement and monitor the circle of care through referrals to pilates classes, PTs and massage therapists
- Record client notes and reports and maintain the caseload
- Report back, when required, to surgeons and doctors on progress and liaise with medical professionals with the ongoing treatment
- Responsible for the organisation, prioritisation and planning of own caseload
- To work effectively within our multidisciplinary team of instructors, personal Trainers, physios and sports massage therapists.
- Maintain an up to date and accurate portfolio of CPD
- Fully qualified with a Physiotherapy degree
- HCPC and CSP registered
- DBS certificate (issued within the last 3 years)
- Private practice experience required
- London based experience would be a bonus
- Must have extensive links with London Orthopaedic network
- Proven ability to drive own diary (occupancy, turnover, retention)
- Proven ability to train and develop and drive revenue from more junior Physiotherapist
- We work hard across a mixed shift pattern involving mornings and evenings
- We are self motivating and confident in delivering quality treatment
- We work well individually when required and we are also a collaborative and open minded team of multi-skilled health professionals.
- We are well known across London for providing an excellent standard of physiotherapy, targeting the cause of people’s problems and getting them to move better fast and safely.
- We are the fastest growing company of our kind in the UK and we are market leaders in the area of Dynamic Pilates.
- We are renowned for the quality and expertise of our teams and the extremely high level of service and facilities that we provide for our clients.