Receive New Job Alerts
Technogym inspires 50 million daily users to work out utilizing our innovative & engaging physical activity solutions. By promoting the Wellness lifestyle of exercise, a balanced diet, and a positive mental approach, Technogym has rapidly grown into a success story of over 2,400 employees in 14 Branches, reaching more than 100 countries, 8 editions of the Olympic Games - from Sydney 2000 to Tokyo 2021. To pursue our mission and continue our success, we are looking for team players with strong relationship skills and an international approach, who are eager to invest their energy into building dreams. If you naturally fit in with our culture by practicing sport and living a healthy lifestyle and are forward-thinking, always proactive, and digital savvy, you have the right spirit to join Technogym!
We are looking for an addition to our friendly and high performing team to support and continue the success and growth within the new showroom within one of the World’s most famous department stores – Harrods. The successful candidate will be a consultative salesperson with a passion for fitness, wellness and luxury; achievement-driven, a strong team-player, professional and with exceptional customer–relationship skills. The role is a fully fledged professional sales role based in a luxury retail setting, providing challenge and variety without travel. We are very excited to be preparing for Harrods (and UK non-essential retail) reopening in April.
The role is ideally full-time however part-time applications can be considered; flexible shifts across 5 of 7 days of the week. The earliest shift starts at 9:30am and the latest shift finishes at 21:15.
- To meet and exceed individual sales targets
- Agree action plans with the Store Manager to ensure that Harrods meets or exceeds its annual sales target.
- To guarantee customer satisfaction and visual standards in line with the Harrods standards of service
- Pro-actively identify, seek and develop new clients in-store by building relationships with client services
- Prepare written proposals, CAD layouts and presentations.
- Negotiate price, availability, delivery and installation and follow through the sales process within existing Technogym policies to the client’s satisfaction.
- Continually learn new product & industry knowledge and continually develop selling skills.
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products and markets for health & fitness equipment.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, seminars, and trade shows.
- 2+ years’ experience as Store Assistant, preferably for luxury brand retail companies
- Bachelor Degree
- Selling attitude with an emphasis on developing business
- Ability to leverage networks by cultivating key relationships as well as knowledge of local marketing and media
- Ability to acquire some expertise in Store operation applications (Sales Force, SAP)
- Passion for design, luxury goods, fashion, made in Italy, art, sports and healthy lifestyle
- Passion for fitness and wellness (high standing/no smoking)
- Entrepreneurial approach
- Ability to create and cultivate a network
- Passion for sports, enthusiasm, humility, pro-activity, and ethics complete the desired profile