About Tama Agency
Tama Agency is a digital marketing agency supporting health, wellness and purpose-driven brands. Our clients include global product/service brands and individual industry experts.
Specialising in social media marketing, we pride ourselves on delivering a strategy specifically tailored to your business’ needs, challenges and goals. Instead of a cookie-cutter approach, we focus on the unique steps that will enable your brand to extend your reach and drive results.
We further aim to cater for all of your digital marketing requirements with further expertise in strategy, SEM, SEO, paid advertising, email marketing, content marketing, copywriting, analytics and website management.
As Tama continues to support more clients, we are now looking for a Junior Content Creator to join the team.
Working closely alongside our Creative Director, you will be supporting with the implementation of each client’s strategy by designing and creating assets for their social media channels and digital marketing campaigns. You will further be required to assist with copywriting, reporting and social media management, using our preferred platforms (including Social Sprout, Smarterqueue and Later). This is an exciting role for a driven creative with real potential to learn and progress into a Client Account Manager or Senior Designer within a fun and purpose-driven business.
- Weekly content and asset design for social media and paid ads
- Editing and uploading of videos
- Uploading and scheduling social media content
- Channel engagement and community management (as required)
- Creating client reports and analytics (as required)
- General design work across visual assets
- Idea and strategy creation
- Proactive involvement within company/team meetings
- Typically 1-2 years of experience within Social Media/Content/Digital in an agency setting or within an applicable industry. Degree not essential (but preferred)
- Understanding and experience using key design programs including Adobe Creative Suite and video editing software such as Final Cut Pro, Tricaster, iMovie, After Effects etc.
- In-depth knowledge of all social media platforms
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- An impeccable eye for detail
- Strong content creation skills
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Ability to work independently and within a start-up environment
- Ability to work from home as required
- Innovative and confident in sharing ideas
- Team player and comfortable taking direction from Creative Director/Senior Copywriter
- An interest in health and wellness is preferred but not essential
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working week
- 24 Days holiday + Bank Holidays (Pro-rata) + Your Birthday
- Mobile Phone allowance
- Co-working office space membership (on completion of probationary period)
Please include your CV and covering letter within your application and where possible provide examples of previous design work/experience. Please also provide your salary expectations.