Receive New Job Alerts
WE ARE TALA. Nice to meet you! We are Sustainable Style.
We are ON-TREND and INCLUSIVE: Our collections are for every BODY. Each of our products is designed to make everyone in the #TEAMTALA family feel comfortable AND empowered with high-performance designs and flattering fits.
We are SUSTAINABLE: We are on a mission to create products that are 100% up-cycled, and we are 92% of the way there…! Our packaging is recycled and recyclable and the tags are made from 100% plantable paper. Simply plant, love and care for them, and watch them grow!
We are AFFORDABLE: We create beautifully designed products which care for the environment without breaking the bank.
We are HONEST: We promise to be transparent about every aspect of our supply chain and the sustainability of each individual item.
We are INNOVATIVE: We are constantly researching and trialling the best in sustainable materials to ensure we bring you the latest trends without the need to compromise.
We are seeking candidates with a passion for design communication, sustainability, and collaborations. The primary focus of the role will be to promote Tala through commercially driven and targeted marketing campaigns and brand-building activities. Working closely with the marketing and sales teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and improving our B2B sales funnel and campaigns. This will range from targeted lead generation campaigns and retention marketing to international trade shows and retail activations., We are seeking a natural brand builder that is confident across the marketing mix. The role will be based at our London HQ with the opportunity to travel across Europe. This is an exciting role for an enterprising individual who would like to grow their career with an ambitious company with international expansion., Devise strategic marketing activities to support and accelerate the B2B growth targets
- Amplify reach of key marketing calendar activities
- Identify brand collaboration opportunities and develop meaningful partner relations
- Work closely with our creative and brand team for specific regional product campaigns (i.e., Germany, Scandinavia, France)
- Develop consistent email marketing campaigns for contract and retail customers
- Strategically support our key account managers and Tier 1 clients with co-marketing investments
- Aid account managers in onboarding process with new customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial experience in ranking campaigns, performance and deploying budgets with international partners
- 5 years industry experience in a similar role
- Analytical and data-driven mindset for marketing initiatives
- Email marketing experience (e.g. Klaviyo)
- Experience in developing and optimising customer journeys, B2B sales funnels and working closely with business systems and sales teams to affect change
- Strong negotiation skills
- A motivated and enthusiastic self-starter
- Passion, experience, and curiosity for the design industry
- Intermediate Adobe Suite experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- European languages (German & French preferable)
- NetSuite ERP & CRM experience
- Shopify+ Experience, If you have a good understanding of the industry, a passion for design and sustainability, and feel you can be a brand ambassador for Tala, we'd like to hear from you
- Career progression within a high growth start-up
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Opportunity to learn from experienced team members across departments
- Beautiful office space and showroom, with amazing social zones holding regular team get-togethers (Covid guidelines permitting)
- Flexible home / office working split
- Welcome Tala gift and generous product discounts, £42K p/a