Receive New Job Alerts
WE ARE TALA. Nice to meet you! We are Sustainable Style.
We are ON-TREND and INCLUSIVE: Our collections are for every BODY. Each of our products is designed to make everyone in the #TEAMTALA family feel comfortable AND empowered with high-performance designs and flattering fits.
We are SUSTAINABLE: We are on a mission to create products that are 100% up-cycled, and we are 92% of the way there…! Our packaging is recycled and recyclable and the tags are made from 100% plantable paper. Simply plant, love and care for them, and watch them grow!
We are AFFORDABLE: We create beautifully designed products which care for the environment without breaking the bank.
We are HONEST: We promise to be transparent about every aspect of our supply chain and the sustainability of each individual item.
We are INNOVATIVE: We are constantly researching and trialling the best in sustainable materials to ensure we bring you the latest trends without the need to compromise.
Tala has been on a rocket ship since its founding in 2019 by Founder Grace Beverley. Scaled on enormous organic social growth, we are now maturing into a DTC eCommerce business with a multi-faceted growth and retention strategy across Organic, Paid Social, Search, CRM, and beyond. Reporting into the Head of Growth Marketing, you will be key to achieve our ambitious growth through your skills in cutting edge performance marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity for a superstar performance marketing manager, who is looking for their next challenge in a well funded, fast paced and high growth ecommerce start up!
- Work with our Head of Growth to set the strategy, budget, monitor and report against both using KPIs, and execute for Performance Marketing at TALA
- Create insightful, data-driven reports and draw meaningful conclusions that drive decision making
- Test, monitor and analyse performance and optimise according to KPIs. Be comfortable doing bold tests and fail fast mentality
- Lead the day to day relationship with 3rd party agencies in performance / growth
- Champion paid media within the organisation and work closely with the creative, website and merchandising team sharing knowledge and insight when appropriate
- Break ground and be at the forefront of new tech and initiatives
- 4+ years of experience managing significant monthly user acquisition budgets on social media in a professional capacity (executing/managing)
- Proven experience across acquisition and retention strategies focused on driving growth with business growth targets in sight. You know what is the right set up to drive performance, with a big focus on conversion strategies, efficiency and automation
- A force of nature, full of energy, with the tenacity, drive and confidence to make it happen
- Ability to analyse and structure data, turn data into insights, and insights into actions that assist senior management and other partners with decision making
- Ability to prioritise, plan and work independently, take initiative to find answers and make informed decisions.
- Test and learn mentality and experienced conducting A/B tests - use of Nosto a plus
- Experience with influencers, TikTok, you tube at Scale - a plus.
- Able to work from our office in London at least a few days per week
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Fun, startup working culture
- A sense of mission, and contribution to the greater good
- Flexible in person and remote working environment
- The best sustainable athleisure clothing in the UK
- Shreddy fitness app, working from home allowance, duvet days and more!