Receive New Job Alerts
About Sweaty Betty
Founded in 1998 by Tamara Hill-Norton, Sweaty Betty has been shaking up the activewear market for 20 years. Designed by women for women, our goal is to make you feel powerful and amazing from studio to street with the best fit and fabric. Have we got bum-sculpting leggings? You bet your ass.
Fusing fashionable shapes and statement prints with technical fabrics and design innovation, Sweaty Betty active wear is created to enhance style and performance. Whether you’re a yogi, runner or spin enthusiast, or simply love the Sports Luxe look – we have something for every style. Born in 1998 in London’s Notting Hill, Sweaty Betty has a global presence including concessions in world-famous department stores Harrods, Nordstrom and Selfridges. With a new digital flagship website, more international stores in the pipeline and a passionate, fitness-loving team at its helm, there has never been a more exciting time to join us.
As a Store Assistant working as part of the team, you will be responsible for delivering the exceptional customer experience for which we are renowned.
Reporting directly to the Store Manager, specific responsibilities will include:
- Driving forward sales
- Being an expert on our products and procedures
- Providing the highest standards of customer service and our ‘Sweaty Betty Customer Experience’ (this will include advising and assisting customers with the selection and fitting of bras and underwear)
- Assisting in the overall day to day running of the shop
- Maintaining the company standards
- Ensuring exceptional standards of housekeeping, cleanliness, and merchandising are upheld
- Any other duties required to achieve the smooth and profitable running of the boutique
- On occasion and when considered appropriate, you may be required to carry out other duties that fit your strengths
PLEASE NOTE: You must be flexible to work weekends
- You love to live an active life, the best you can with a passion and authority in sport.
- You enjoy being on the shop floor interacting with our customers whilst sharing your knowledge and expertise with confidence.
- You embody our Values in everything you do and most importantly you are a brand ambassador in love with our products.
- FREE clothing budget + 80% discount budget per season; unlimited 50% off
- Individual Sales Bonuses
- Free workout classes at top studios
- Cycle to work scheme
- Fun place to work - our foundation is family
Salary: £10 per hour
Frequency: Per Hour