About SPN Lifestyle
SPN (Soul Power Nutrition) is a luxury fitness destination, creating a community of people with the common purpose to be stronger, healthier and happier. Our mission is to inspire people to lead positive, energetic and fulfilled lives. In our a multi-floor luxury fitness boutique located in Camden Road, Tunbridge Wells, we offer a range of high energy classes including indoor cycling, Pilates, barre, boxing, TRX, dance, aerial and yoga, delivered by an award winning team of instructors. Our clients think they come in to get physically fit, but what they leave with is actually far greater than just the effects on the body.
About SPN (Soul Power Nutrition)
SPN provides an integrated approach to fitness and wellness through our inspiring studio spaces and our digital platform, SPN+. We offer quality curated classes in Indoor cycling, Yoga, Pilates, TRX, and much more; as well as Nutrition programs, biohacking, holistic beauty and body treatments, health food kitchen, retreats and a GP led Wellbeing Clinic. We have two beautiful locations in Tunbridge Wells and Sevenoaks, Kent with exciting plans to expand across the South East.
We are looking for a brilliant Digital Marketing Manager who loves wellness and fitness to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across our digital channels. You will lead all of our digital marketing campaigns and be motivated and rewarded by hitting targets.
You will achieve this by creating compelling content, email campaigns, offers and promotions using email, SEO, paid search and social media channels to acquire new customers and inspire our community to do more.
- Management of social, web (Squarespace/ Mindbody) and digital video platform (Vimeo) updating content and ensuring key product, promotional and event placement.
- Plan and manage paid search and social activity to hit sales and ROI targets optimising channel structure, keywords, creative, copy and audience lists
- Building relationships with affiliates, our community, influencers, content creators and other relevant brand partners.
- Manage reviews across Google, Trustpilot and Tripadvisor.
- Copywriting campaigns and manging design resource to create assets
- Weekly and monthly analysis and reporting on ROI across all digital marketing channels and activities
Proven track record in growing revenue using digital marketing. You are ambitious, driven by growth and have a passion for fitness and wellness.
- 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing managing SEO and SEM, email marketing, organic and paid social.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising innovative campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Solid knowledge of analytics tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google, Facebook and Instagram campaigns
- Tech-savvy – you have at least a basic knowledge of HTML, how platforms work and how to find insight from data
- You love digital marketing and are up to speed with the latest trends and best practices
- Attractive bonus linked to hitting revenue targets
- Chance to join an amazing team and be part of a fast-growing and inspiring company
- Access to skills development and training
- Discounts and amazing perks
If interested, please submit relevant cv and cover letter to [email protected]