About South Kensington Club
A private members’ club offering a unique home from home in the heart of Kensington and Chelsea.
Unlimited reformer pilates, gym and yoga classes.
Bathhouse spa comprising a Turkish hammam, Russian banya and plunge pools, two private banya suites, treatment cabins and a beautiful tea library.
Cafe, bar, restaurant, sitting rooms, gallery and a south-facing roof terrace.
Regular events and lectures.
Spanning three centuries, the main building started life in the late 1800’s as the Queen’s Gate Music Hall. In the late 1900’s it became home to the famous Pineapple Dance Studio, before Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood made it his own club in 1999.
The Bathhouse on Queensberry Mews was Francis Bacon’s first London home and studio.
- Experience within the hospitality industry.
- A genuine passion for creating an outstanding member/guest experience.
- Experience of working in a highly customer focused service delivery role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Outlook and Microsoft.
- Numeracy and literacy skills.
- Ability to effectively work as part of a team.
- Flexibility with morning, afternoon, and evening shifts.
- To be pro-active, able to work on your own initiative and be prepared to assist within other areas.