Receive New Job Alerts
Our mission is to bring Soul to the people. Our one of a kind, rockstar instructors guide riders through an inspirational, meditative fitness experience that’s designed to benefit the body, mind and soul. Set in a dark candlelit room to high-energy music, our riders move in unison as a pack to the beat and follow the signature choreography of our instructors. The experience is tribal. It's primal. It's fun.
We call it a cardio party. Our riders say it’s changing their lives. With every pedal stroke, our minds clear and we connect with our true and best selves. Through this shared SOUL experience, our riders develop an unshakeable bond with one another. Friendships are made and relationships are built. In that dark room, our riders share a Soul experience. We laugh, we cry, we grow — and we do it together, as a community.
Co-founders Elizabeth Cutler and Julie Rice met on "the best blind date ever" and immediately clicked on their shared vision: To create an alternative to the fitness routines that felt like work. Together, they developed an inspiring workout that's as efficient as it is joyful — an experience that's the best part of our riders’ day, every day, and that has transformed their relationship to exercise.
Anyone can be an athlete, a rockstar, a warrior... our riders come to us from all backgrounds, levels of fitness and experience. SoulCycle is for everyone.
We could go on and on, but you won’t believe it unless you’ve experienced it yourself. Our community is calling your name, so come in for a ride.... Take your journey. Change your body. Find your Soul.
In an effort to keep our riders and staff safe, our studios are temporarily closed worldwide. While our studios are temporarily closed, we’d absolutely love to stay connected for future studio opportunities, when our doors reopen! We will be in touch as soon as we can if there is a match based on your qualifications and our business needs.
We are seeking passionate, service-oriented, positive and hard-working individuals with a love for health and fitness and an excitement for our brand. We are a high-growth company looking for hyper-organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
Part-time employees must have at least 3 days of availability week over week, totaling 20 hours, with at least one of those days being a Saturday or Sunday. Additionally, all employees are expected to be available to work peak holiday shifts.
The responsibilities and duties of this position described here are representative of those an employee must perform. This is not a comprehensive list and other duties may be assigned.
- Provide high level customer service and hospitality to clients
- Assist the Studio Management in daily studio tasks and projects
- Maintain a positive attitude and take initiative
- Provide support to the SoulCycle instructors to ensure a successful class check-in process
- Work as a cohesive team with all SoulCycle staff members to ensure efficiency and camaraderie
- Assist with the training and coaching of new hires for the front desk staff team
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations
- Maintain the distinct SoulCycle aesthetic, appearance, atmosphere and culture
- Studio cleaning and prepping, including cleaning of exercise equipment (bikes, weights), floors and mirrors
- Common area cleaning, including, front desk, lockers, retail shelves, office and hallways
- Bathroom and changing room cleaning
- Must have customer service experience
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to initiate tasks and perform duties without direction
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have outstanding customer service and problem solving skills
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude
- Must have friendly and professional phone and email etiquette
- Must have superior organizational skill
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to kneel, bend, reach, climb and stand for long durations of time
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 30lbs