&SISTERS is an exciting start-up that’s on a mission to create the world’s first menstrual health eco-system supporting women and girls throughout all stages of their lifecycle. We are passionate about eradicating healthcare inequalities and closing the gender health gap with beautiful products and services so that sisters worldwide can thrive- regardless of age, sex, gender, race or ethnicity – in sync with their cycle.
As both a challenger and an innovator, we have big ambitions. People, planet & purpose are central to our mission and we are proud to have recently become B Corp certified. Having also just completed our third funding round, we are ready to scale, fast. Our products are stocked in over 25 countries in over 200 retailers – with many more on the horizon! Are you ready to join our team and help turbocharge our growth?
This role is based within our operations team, but has cross-functional scope, working across different departments within the business to help solve issues and create effective, scalable solutions.
Reporting into the CEO & COO, this is a hands-on role where you will be working on your feet to constantly improve and develop the way the different teams within the business operate, with laser focus on optimising our supply-chain and working closely with our suppliers.
- Supply Chain Management: forecasting, modelling and managing stock demands across our retail and D2C channels; building and optimising scalable processes to facilitate our hyper growth
- Managing Supplier Relationships: working closely with our suppliers to ensure we’re getting the best commercial terms and product availability
B2B (retail): working closely with our sales team on demand planning to ensure we have enough stock to fulfil orders
- Systems: you will create and implement expert systems to provide support to our team. As we rapidly grow, we are constantly looking to improve on any operational constraints, so you will help introduce new systems or expand and improve the use of our existing ones.
- Product: proactively involved in our NPD pipeline for physical product all the way from ideation to first sale, ensuring viability in line with our current operational capacities
- You have graduated with a scientific/maths/economics or finance degree and have 3+ years of work experience in a fast-paced environment
- You have a solid track record of achievement - e.g. You have worked in a top tech company and/or startup or a top tier consultancy and have quickly assumed responsibilities
- You can break down complex problems into smaller ones and enjoy working with data to facilitate your work using tools such as Excel (SQL/Python would be a bonus)
- You are passionate about joining a business centred around creating positive social change
- You can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- You can pivot quickly, employ a fail fast methodology, learn from your mistakes and you’re not afraid to take risks
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive salary £30,000+ (minimum)
- 25 days holiday (excl. Bank holidays)
- Share options in our business
- Company Pension scheme
- Flexible working
- Rapid Career progression
- Office drinks & snacks & plenty of social events
- An opportunity to have a material impact on women's health
- Start date: immediate
HOW TO APPLY
Interested in this role?
Please apply with your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you think you & your experience is right for this role.
What to expect next.
- Intro Call - If it's a match, we'll invite you to chat on a 30-minute call to learn more about the company, and so we can learn more about you!
- Assessment - Next, you will get an assessment to help us understand how you think, work and communicate
- Interview - Then you'll run through the assessment on a 1-hour video call, where we’ll dive into the case study and ask you some cultural fit questions
- Meet the extended team - we’ll arrange a 30 min call with some other team members so you get a feel for our company
- References - We'll reach out to people who you've worked with and hear what it's like working alongside you
&SISTERS is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion. We’re passionate about building strong, diverse teams built from different nationalities, backgrounds, experiences, identities, abilities and perspectives, and are committed to building an inclusive, supportive environment for you to do the best work of your career.