&SISTERS is an eco-friendly, ethical, healthy feminine care brand with a social mission, with products that are better for your body, for our planet and for womankind.
What you put in your body matters. Our premium certified organic cotton products containing no harmful chemicals are both healthy and high-performing, providing ultimate peace of mind. Our silky smooth nüdie period cup, made from hypoallergenic soft medical-grade silicone is reusable and lasts for up to 10 years, saving over 2,000 disposable period products.
We’re on a mission to help every woman on the planet access safe and healthy menstrual products and 10% of all profits, through the &SISTERS Foundation go to help disadvantaged women around the world.
Just under two years old, &SISTERS is both a D-to-C (direct to consumer) and a retail brand, stocked in a number of outlets both on and offline, as well as selling through our own online store where you can build your own ‘personalised period pack’.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic intern to join the team at &SISTERS. &SISTERS has recently raised funds through crowdfunding platform Crowdcube, and is growing month on month with new products in the pipeline. During this period of rapid growth it’s an exciting time to join our team!
We’re looking for someone to come onboard for 6 months (with the potential to become a permanent member of the team). This role is perfect for a school-leaver, graduate, or career changer, wishing to work hard but reap rewards from the get-go. The team is small but mighty so there is plenty of opportunity to learn, grow, and make this role your own!
Your responsibilities will include but not be isolated to:
- Helping to update and manage our website and assisting with SEO and Google Adwords
- Developing and helping manage our CRM/ email strategy including writing and sending out press releases
- Managing event calendar
- Creating and supporting marketing campaigns
- Supporting logistics/supply chain manager with any operational tasks
- Supporting existing stockists and developing relationships with new ones as well as getting involved with customer happiness
- Sampling at retailers such as Planet Organic to educate customers about &SISTERS
Below are a number of prerequisites, but we expect the role to evolve
- Excellent numeracy and fluent in English (A-B grades in English & Maths at GCSE level(or equivalent))
- Analytical with good understanding of excel
- You have a skill for writing (content, emails, briefs etc) and a creative flare
- You have an interest or experience in operations (buying, supply chain, forecasting) and marketing (social media, events, SEO, content writing)
- Understanding of social media campaigns/strategies and different platforms
- Ability to multi-task whilst working independently and in a team
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Ability to take direction, absorb information quickly and use initiative
- You must be interested in health/wellness, the environment, sustainability and women’s wellbeing
What are we offering?
- Intern salary dependent on experience
- All expenses will be covered
- Start date: mid February 2020
- You will be involved in all aspects of the business - this is an amazing opportunity to get exposure to the different parts of a busy start up
- Reporting into senior management with the opportunity for progression into a permanent role
- Some flexibility with working location
- Free yoga twice a week
- Free feminine care products
Driving Licence would be great!