&SISTERS is an eco-friendly, ethical, healthy feminine care brand with a social mission, with products that are better for your body, for our planet and for womankind.
What you put in your body matters. Our premium certified organic cotton products containing no harmful chemicals are both healthy and high-performing, providing ultimate peace of mind. Our silky smooth nüdie period cup, made from hypoallergenic soft medical-grade silicone is reusable and lasts for up to 10 years, saving over 2,000 disposable period products.
We’re on a mission to help every woman on the planet access safe and healthy menstrual products and 10% of all profits, through the &SISTERS Foundation go to help disadvantaged women around the world.
Just under two years old, &SISTERS is both a D-to-C (direct to consumer) and a retail brand, stocked in a number of outlets both on and offline, as well as selling through our own online store where you can build your own ‘personalised period pack’.
We’re seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Project Manager to join the team at &SISTERS and take ownership of our logistics and supply chain. &SISTERS has recently raised funds through crowdfunding platform Crowdcube, and is growing month on month with new products in the pipeline. During this period of rapid growth it’s an exciting time to join our team!
Your responsibilities will include but not be isolated to:
- Project manage day to day operations of our supply chain
- Assist in forecasting, and take ownership of inbound product, packaging and other inventories
- Optimise supply chain procedures to maximise cost and time
- Management of and communication with contractors, stockists, producers and couriers to ensure collections and deliveries run smoothly
- Maintain database for analysing stockist and online performance and volumes
- Support our marketing/sales/customer support team on other ad-hoc issues
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 2-3 years experience in an operations, logistics, fulfilment, procurement or customer service role
- Is data-driven and analytical, with experience using dashboards (creating dashboards would be even better!)
- Takes initiative and is confident with decision making
- Is a self-starter willing to get involved in all aspects of a busy start-up
- Is interested in health/wellness, the environment, sustainability and women’s wellbeing
What are we offering?
- Competitive salary
- Start date: mid February 2020
- An amazing opportunity to have autonomy from the get-go in a fast-paced project management role (with room for development/career progression)
- Reporting into senior management, close working with CEO
- Based in Fulham, SW London, but flexible working offered
- Buzzy working environment with free yoga twice a week
- Free feminine care products and discount code for friends and family