About Silver Linings Wellbeing
At Silver Linings, we’re on a mission to help people feel their very best, everyday. Through our four pillars of holistic wellness - Mindful movement, Rest & Relaxation, Nourishment, and Sleep - we’re here to improve your everyday wellbeing, whether at work, at home, or through our magical retreats offered across the globe.
Silver Linings is an on-demand and corporate digital wellness platform, with expert-led sessions in HIIT, Yoga, Barre, Mediation, Mindfulness, Pilates and more to help you feel your best and shine everyday.
We are looking for a creative and ambitious generalist to join our team as our Online Studio & Marketing Manager.
The Online Studio & Marketing Manager will be responsible for Silver Linings Wellbeing social media channels, communications and all client engagement. You’ll also be the guardian of our @home digital wellness studio.
You’ll bring new ideas for content and partnerships, thinking of creative ways we can acquire, engage and retain Silver Linings clients.
Some of these responsibilities include:
- Implementing, project managing and executing daily marketing activity
- Driving the social media strategy - helping define our approach, overseeing activity and improving growth and engagement
- Supporting our content generation. Helping own the delivery of our organic social media plan
- Delivering online marketing activity whilst ensuring key messages/initiatives are consistent, on-brand and on budget
- Owning the client journey and experience in the digital, @home, studio
- Managing weekly & monthly email campaigns with input from the team
- Copywriting for various communication channels including email, website and blogs.
- Liaising with our team of experts to schedule recordings and contribute relevant communications
- Supporting PR activity (such as journalist bookings, articles, quotes and features)
- Co-ordinating partnerships/collaborations with third party brands
- Weekly/monthly reporting and analysis for the areas you own
- Monitoring competitor activity and sharing insights with the team
What you’ll bring:
- Marketing experience in a similar role
- Proven B2C marketing experience, ideally in the luxury hospitality, leisure or fitness sectors
- Proven experience managing social media channels and implementing initiatives to boost social media growth and engagement
- Ability to drive initiatives and impact on Marketing KPIs. Be confident managing and implementing campaigns across multiple channels.
- A creative mindset and experience of content creation
- Ability to drive initiatives, manage own projects in a remote environment
- Superb written and communication skills
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Experience using design software such as Canva, Adobe Suite or Photoshop (is a ‘nice to have’)
- Experience with Wordpress (Elementa) and Mailchimp (is a ‘nice to have’)
What can Silver Linings Wellbeing offer you?
- £24,000 pa plus quarterly bonus based on KPI´s
- Free Live and On-Demand access to the Silver Linings platform with hundreds of sessions in the library.
- Work from home with frequent face-to-face touch points
- The opportunity for up-skill training
- Real opportunities to grow in your career and develop your skills as we scale
- Additional annual leave per year of employment