Tatiana Kovylina created Silou with the vision of creating designs to enhance the body through innovative shape, design and fabrics. As a previous Victoria Secret’s model; Tatiana understands the importance of a positive outlook on the female form.
Silou creates ‘lifewear’. It innovates by taking performance attributes into the everyday, creating styles that are not only sustainable but that tackle life, work and everything in between.
With active intelligence at the heart of design, and ‘mindful manufacturing’ in Lithuania, Silou designs embrace new non-toxic fabrics and performance testing without skimping on the elegance of the female form.Silou is built around three core values: perform, support and enhance. We work on defining a lifestyle.
We set out to create clothing beautiful and classic enough to live up to these disciplines, also striving to ensure that designs are high-quality and care for our environment too.
Working alongside our dynamic and small team you will be responsible for helping create the Silou brand story online with a visually appealing eye for detail.
The Marketing Executive is our online storyteller. You create and curate stories that contribute to the brand story which in turn will drive ecommerce and in-store growth. You must have extraordinary design, writing and communication skills and be an expert in social media content. You are an active user of social media, and love to discover brand ambassadors and create their stories. You actively live the Silou lifestyle and are ready to inspire and share with our online community – The #womenofSILOU.
- Responsible for the delivery of the monthly and yearly content marketing plan including newsletters, blog articles, social media campaigns and events.
- Day-to-day management of the social media accounts; content creation, upload, writing descriptions, community management.
- Create and design weekly newsletters and blog journals.
- Create and design all assets for online and offline marketing activties.
- Ensure necessary content for all on site campaigns is being developed and delivered within set deadlines
- Proactively seek new partnerships and collaborations that are on brand
- Actively grow social media communities
- Manage the Influencer and blogger outreach and ambassador programs.
- A great portfolio of your imagery and written word.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written, including impeccable spelling and grammar Proven work ethic with utmost integrity
- An ideas person. You love coming up with interesting ideas to extend the brand story.
- Confident in creating and editing social videos and photoshoots.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- You’re very internet savvy. You are a natural online and offline connector. Your Instagram account is a beautifully curated reflection of your life and stories that matter.
- Actively live and breathe the Silou lifestyleStrong technical skills in Adobe creative suite.
- Proven track record in effectively managing multiple projects and campaigns
- Ability to build strong, trustworthy, working relationships with an enthusiastic attitude to work
- 2-3 years in Marketing or similar role
- Intermediate Skills in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop and InDesign
- Passionate about the wellness and activewear industry
- Proactive, enthusiastic, confident, positive
- Intelligent, a quick learner
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Work with a small and growing team and have your voice and ideas be heard and implemented
- Clothing allowance
- Fortnightly team workouts
- Work from home days
- All year round staff discounts
- 30 Days holiday
We would love to hear from you if you have a desire to grow in an exciting industry as well as:
- A genuine interest in activewear and fashion
- You embrace and lead an active lifestyle
- A passion and understanding of the luxury market
- Highly detailed-orientated and organised, along with the ability to multi-task
- Integrity, honesty and a willingness to grow and have fun
- Exceptional presentation and grooming
- Ability to work as part of a small team, yet confident to work autonomously