About Seen On Screen
Founded by professional backing dancer Bonnie Lister Parsons, Seen on Screen teach the nation’s best dance classes, taught by the celebrity instructors who work with the stars. Our professional instructors are regularly seen on screen, dancing with the biggest artists in the industry and bring their talent back to the studio to help students learn the music video moves of their idols. More importantly, they’re adept at breaking dance moves down and lifting students up, so they leave feeling confident, inspired and ready to take on the world.
MISSION: EMPOWER A GENERATION OF WOMEN
SOS is where feminism and fitness collide. Our mission is to empower a generation of women to believe in themselves, using dance as a source of strength, power and confidence which they can carry through to all aspects of their lives.
We believe every woman deserves to be comfortable in her own skin, and to know that she is worthy of her happiest, healthiest, most confident life. Through Seen on Screen’s classes, values and supportive and collaborative community, our goal is to help students embrace who they are and who they can become through dance: bold, brave, and filled with self-worth.
Seen On Screen’s London timetable runs up to 80+ classes a month for a customer base of thousands, so as Seen On Screen’s London Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of the company, to ensure the London based SOS timetable runs smoothly. From liaising with studio partners to ensure studio slots are booked correctly, to overseeing instructor schedules on a daily basis, the Operations Manager role is of key importance to successfully delivering our customer experience in the capital.
- Managing and booking instructors for all SOS London sessions, including instructor cover when needed
- Managing and booking SOS studio space for all SOS London sessions, ensuring space is booked at the correct times and locations
- Communicating directly to SOS students to ensure they’re notified of any changes with as much advance notice as possible
- Overseeing the release of our monthly SOS timetables
Seen On Screen run classes and workshops over the weekend, so you may need to be available on a Saturday or Sunday, and have easy access into central London.
You will need strong leadership skills, a passion for organisation, and previous experience working in an administrative role which carried a significant level of responsibility.
THE KEY SKILLS REQUIRED ARE:
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to plan and organise a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written communication skills
- Friendly and professional
- £25 per hour Monday to Friday // £37.50 per hour if working Saturday or Sunday
- Estimated 20-30 hours per month
- Complimentary Access All Areas membership worth £150 per month
- Flexible working hours
- Hugely exciting, established dance business
Prior knowledge of the dance industry is advantageous, but not required. However, you do need to feel as passionate about our product as we do. The role comes with a free membership so you can come to class and express your inner Sasha Fierce as often as you like!