Receive New Job Alerts
About Sadhana Yoga & Wellbeing
Leave the world at the door…
Sadhana Yoga & Wellbeing is an urban oasis, where you can disconnect from the daily grind and reconnect with the real you. Our name comes from the Sanskrit word meaning a spiritual path. Since opening the doors at our first studio in Clapham Junction in 2013, we’ve been on an incredible journey. We started out with one clear purpose; to help people live happier and healthier lives. What did we find? That when a group of like-minded individuals come together freely to share, learn, inspire and motivate, something truly magical is created.
Our path so far
Our tribe began 5 years ago with a shared belief that the pressures of modern life sometimes gets in the way of us taking proper care of ourselves. Over the years, this has become more relevant than ever. From the people who work with us to the people that come to our classes, we all share the same goal; to find harmony between body and mind.
Sadhana recently opened their newest studio in Daslton, offering the only original hot Bikram yoga in East London. With a range of yoga and movement classes, as well as teacher trainings, massage, nutrition, meditation and much more, Sadhana is a complete wellness offering that fine tunes your body and strengthens your mind!
At Sadhana, there is a class for everyone - whether you are a seasoned yogi, a complete beginner, a fitness enthusiast or just looking for a bit of extra zen. Their range of yoga includes Bikram (hot), Vinyasa (dynamic, open and warm) and Yin (including their brand new monthly yin to live music class). You can also up the intensity with Sculpt (a high energy flow class which incorporates yoga postures, free weights and cardio), and Dynamic Body (a complete body workout using elements from ballet, contemporary dance, yoga and pilates).
Join our community of the heart
At Sadhana, nurturing a feeling of community is at the heart of everything we do and you can sense the warm, compassionate atmosphere the second you step through the door. Whether you are at the start of your journey, or have been finding your way for many years, Sadhana is a space where everyone is welcome. We come together to practise yoga in a supportive environment and reap the benefits of holistic therapies. So if you are looking for a complete wellness offering that fine-tunes your body and strengthens your mind, look no further!
Key Role Outcomes
- Create a consistent and outstanding customer experience. Manage our vibe leaders across our studio enabling them to deliver and implement the Wow Factor, you are in charge of creating the vibe in our studios!
- Manage vibe leaders ensuring they are knowledgeable and welcoming; and understand the ins and outs of the studio to best serve our customers.
- Responsible for studios and customer service measured in customer attendance and retention.
- Communicate studio vision with team and keep the team focused on priorities in order to reach goals.
- Create a consistent and world-class customer service by managing vibe leaders in the studios.
- Build a talented, motivated and well-trained studio team; hiring is ongoing and systematic.
- All studios comply with health and safety regulations and all staff is properly trained.
- Ensures management of vibe leaders and their rota’s
- Works closely with sales coordinator to ensure sales of therapy rooms
- Accurate, statistical reporting of all relevant customer service parameters (retention of customers, renewals; cancellations, etc).
- Frequent meetings with team members
- Able to manage a team; effectively communicate expectations, deadlines and delegate tasks
- Manage and approve vibe leader schedules and holiday requests
- Manage vibe leaders establishing an efficient, positive, motivated work atmosphere
- Flexible and highly organised approach to the working environment;
- Ability to work on own initiative; self-motivated and able to manage individual workloads;
- Able to handle challenging customer and staff issues with patience, tact and professionalism
- Ability to update the existing documentation and create additional documents covering all the processes and procedures of the studio.
- Excellent communication skills: written and spoken, including a very good command of English;
- Ability to prioritise ever-changing workloads;
- Computer literate with solid skills in excel, word and PowerPoint.
- Sound experience in a Management role, ideally operations and or business
- Embodies Sadhana Mission, Vision and Core Values; passionate about yoga
- Excellent customer service skills, serving efficiently with compassion, respect and a sense of humor.
- Good listener, pro-active, service oriented, creative problem-solver and hands on mentality.
- Good people manager with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Self-starter and team player
- Strong organization skills; ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong work ethic and habits including attendance and punctuality
- Able to learn and use online project management and communication platforms
Salary: Market Competitive + pension + holiday pay + bonus