Receive New Job Alerts
About Rude Health
WHY RUDE HEALTH
With Good Food Inside You, You Can Do Just About Anything
In 2005, Nick and Camilla Barnard set out to create the world’s most enjoyable muesli. As well as being face-meltingly delicious, this Ultimate Muesli turned out to be incredibly good for you. Fifteen years later, it’s still blowing people’s pyjamas off, and it’s been joined by a huge range of Rude Health cereals, snacks and drinks made using the best of the best ingredients.
At Rude Health, we make our food out of great
things and don’t add anything fake or artificial.
When you apply that philosophy to your life, you’ll find you don’t need diets or supplements. Instead, you stock up on good friends and dirty weekends; skinny dips and Beaujolais. Porridge is just oats… but wine is just grapes. We believe in living fast and dying old. If you live like that, you’re in rude health. You feel you can do just about anything. You run for the bus in heels. You skip ropes not meals. You look sexy while line dancing. You moonwalk. You get checked out in the high street, you fox, you. You start a breakfast brand from your kitchen table.
How about joining our team of glass half-fullers with a no-taste-bud-left-unturned-approach to flavour? And life? We’re looking for a Junior International Account manager to help us execute our growth plans. This role will be based in The Netherlands
Sustainably support in building sales and brand awareness within your given territories via growing sales with current partners, actively searching for strong partners in new markets and successfully pitching the brand. Territory: The Netherlands and DACH countries.
- Building sales and awareness across relevant channels in a given market, including but not limited to: mainstream grocery, independents, Foodservice, pharmacy, online
- Challenge your partners/customers to get the best possible results
- Developing joint business plans with strategic partners as to grow the brand:Advise on range, positioning and channel prioritisation
- Negotiate price and investment levels
- Aspiring to be in the top three priority brands with strategic partners
- Selling in NPD
- Reviewing best international trade/consumer shows to support growth
- Work closely with international operations to find the most efficient logistical solutions
- Assessing whether a partner in any given market continues to be the most effective and aligned choice
- Identifying & approaching potential customers or strong partners in your region
- Advising on range and channel prioritisation
- Get insight in rules and regulations and needed documentation to enter the market via this customer/partner
- Support with the set-up of the customer’s route to market in collaborations with operations
- Support in negotiating conditions
- Travel within reason to build relationships, gain market knowledge & act as the face of Rude Health in meetings/events/shows etc.
- Sharing relevant market-learnings with rest of team and international customers, and absorb learnings shared from other markets
- Build a relevant network via tradeshows/DIT events/linked in etc.
- Keeping up to date with market specific trends, politics, economics & developments
- Reporting back status of markets to the Senior National Account Manager and sharing proposals
- Work with UK marketing team for inspiration, synergy & best practice learnings
- Supporting international operations in making decisions relevant to the relationship and troubleshooting any issues that might arise
- Preferably experience in sales and/or international trade
- Negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Relationship and network building
- Persuasion and confidence
- Respecting cultural nuances and effectively communicating despite cultural/language barriers
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Problem solving attitude
- Result oriented
- Not afraid to take decisions
- Languages: affluent in Dutch, English and German
What you’ll get from the role:
- Opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing and best performing FMCG brands in a high energy international team
- High level of autonomy with lots of opportunity to hone your commercial capabilities
- As much Rude Health food & drink as you can shake a stick at
- Company-wide bonus scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible working hours
SALARY: Dependent on experience.
For more information please email: [email protected]