About Re:Mind Studio
Re:Mind is a meditation, healing and breathwork studio in Central London. Our dedicated team is on a journey to bring more calm to busy Londoners. Through a selection of easily accessible meditation-based and teacher-led sessions, a studio that's designed with sustainability and your health in mind and a close-knit community - we offer you a space to recover, heal and transform from any stresses and complications of city life.
The Re:Mind Retail & E-Commerce Manager role is a 45 hour per week Full Time position based in the studio. This is an opportunity to be a part of the Re:Mind Studio management team and to grow with the business. The Retail & E-Commerce Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day store and studio operations, managing the eco wellness shop in the studio and online and assisting the Studio Manager with the overall running of the studio. Managing visual merchandising and e-commerce store, training staff in product and sales, stock management, and exhibiting and modelling studio management leadership is all required for success in this position.
As a Retail & E-Commerce Manager you will be taking initiative to ensure the store runs efficiently and effectively on a day-to-day basis, making sure it is a friendly and engaging environment for anyone who walks in. Enthusiasm, excellent retail management skills, strong visual merchandising skills and attention to detail are key.
The ideal Retail & E-Commerce Manager will be aligned with our ethos and be a thoughtful and energetic leader with a positive attitude.
As the studio and store is open 7 days a week, the Retail & E-Commerce Manager shifts are on a permanent basis with flexibility for evening hours and weekend drop ins.
- Provide and role model an excellent client service experience at all times. Creating an engaging store environment.
- Manage the training of the Assistant Retail & E-Commerce Manager and staff on new product, services and sales. Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations and keep up to date with new product. Drive sales of both product and sessions.
- Working with set KPI’s to achieve sales goals, reporting to management on a regular basis.
- Managing the stock inventory. Managing stock counts monthly and updating inventory levels accordingly when new stock arrives.
- Managing stock levels and ordering, keeping on top of stock when levels are low. Managing and organising the studio storage spaces, making sure stock is neatly placed and easily accessible.
- Strategising product selection, meeting with relevant brands and trialling product for the store.
- Managing the visual merchandising in the shop with frequent VM plans and changes to optimise store sales. Managing the upkeep of store price lists, labels and signage.
- Managing the gift card and gift wrapping service, making sure all gift cards and orders are sent in a timely manor. Ordering and maintaining stationary.
- Managing banking systems, petty cash, and documenting sales discrepancies.
- Managing theft prevention training processes and rolling out to all staff.
- Holding a strong awareness of industry trends and keeping up to date with eco wellness products.
- Providing a premium client experience to each individual entering the studio and store space. Ensuring the studio is a friendly and engaging environment for anyone who enters.
- Managing and maintaining the day to day running of the store. Taking active ownership of the space, maintaining a pristine and welcoming store aesthetic.
- Managing store maintenance and maintaining upkeep of the studio.
- Managing client store feedback, dealing with queries and sensitive circumstances in a timely manner, in person and online.
- Managing and responding to store and brand enquiries across all communication platforms in person, via studio phone, studio email inbox and social media platforms.
- Participate in weekly catch-up meetings alongside Studio Manager and monthly meetings with Head of Operations and Founder.
- Managing and assisting with studio based private events, retail pop ups, brand activations, corporate bookings, off site partnership events and festivals alongside the management team.
- Responsibly managing health and safety practices in the store for clients, teachers, staff members and yourself. Successfully undergoing studio health and safety training to become up to date with safety procedures. Responsible for managing the upkeep of health and safety practices and procedures within the studio.
- Dealing with studio emergencies in a professional manner such as client Health & Safety.
IT & Communications
- Managing the e-commerce store, picking and packing orders, dispatching orders through studio platforms. Writing copy for online product and services.
- Managing product photography for online shop and platforms. Planning and scheduling content and imagery for Instagram posts.
- POS management - Managing Shopify e-commerce platforms along with front facing and back of house MindBody/ZingFit software. Inputting product and updating stock inventory.
- Managing client accounts, purchases, and responding to client enquiries. Fixing system glitches and issuing client refunds. Managing the studio inbox and filtering through incoming correspondence.
- Managing store marketing and updates through MailChimp. Organising bi-monthly/monthly client newsletters on product alongside Studio Manager.
- Interest in meditation and promoting health, mindfulness and sustainability.
- Experienced Re:Mind Studio and attended a session.
- At least a year retail and or boutique fitness and/or yoga studio experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience handling sensitive matters in a positive, professional and timely manner.
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining high aesthetic standards.
- Strong proactive team player who demonstrates flexibility, punctuality, responding quickly and effectively under pressure by using their own initiative.
- Knowledge of using systems such as Shopify, Trouva MindBody/ZingFit and Instagram is preferred but not essential.
- Complimentary studio sessions outside of work hours.
- Participation in studio events & workshops.
- 20% discount in store (Incentives apply after probationary).
- 20% friends and family discount for in store product, sessions, class packs and workshops (Incentives apply after probationary).
- 5% commission on all sales (Incentives apply after probationary).
Salary £27 - £30k