About Re:Mind Studio
Re:Mind is a meditation, healing and breathwork studio in Central London. Our dedicated team is on a journey to bring more calm to busy Londoners. Through a selection of easily accessible meditation-based and teacher-led sessions, a studio that's designed with sustainability and your health in mind and a close-knit community - we offer you a space to recover, heal and transform from any stresses and complications of city life.
The Re:Mind Assistant Retail & E-Commerce Manager role is a 40 hour per week Full Time position based in the studio. This is an opportunity to be immersed in the management of Re:Mind Studio and to grow with the business. The Assistant Retail & E-Commerce Manager is responsible for day-to-day studio/store operations, assisting the Retail & E-Commerce Manager with the overall running of the Re:Mind eco wellness shop in the studio and online. Assisting in visual merchandising and e-commerce upkeep, driving sales, delivering clients a premium experience, and exhibiting and modelling studio leadership is all required for success in this position.
As an Assistant Retail & E-Commerce Manager you will be taking initiative to ensure the store runs efficiently and effectively on a day-to-day basis, making sure it is a friendly and engaging environment for anyone who walks in. Enthusiasm, excellent customer service, strong visual skills and flexibility are key.
The ideal Assistant Retail & E-Commerce Manager will be aligned with our ethos and be a thoughtful and energetic leader with a positive attitude.
As the studio is open 7 days a week, the Assistant Retail & E-Commerce Manager shifts are offered on a permanent basis including evenings and weekends.
- Provide and role model an excellent client service experience at all times. Create an engaging store environment.
- Maintain product knowledge for all studio retail operations and keep up to date with new product. Drive sales of both product and sessions. Assist in training staff on new product and services.
- Assisting with stock inventory. Conducting a stock count each month and updating inventory levels accordingly when new stock arrives.
- Assisting with visual merchandising in the shop along with keeping stock room neat and tidy by organising and optimising storage space. Keeping the store clean, replenished and presentable at all times.
- Gift wrapping purchases and creating Re:Mind gift vouchers for clients when needed.
- Managing the upkeep of studio plants and living wall on a daily to weekly basis.
- Actively managing theft prevention processes and assisting in training staff members in theft prevention.
- Providing a premium client experience to each individual entering the studio and store space. Ensuring the studio is a friendly and engaging environment for anyone who enters.
- Managing and maintaining the day to day running of the store. Taking active ownership of the space, maintaining a pristine and welcoming store aesthetic.
- Overseeing store maintenance and maintaining upkeep.
- Managing the set-up and re-set of meditation sessions, maintaining a calm environment during changeover periods.
- Handling client store feedback and dealing with queries and sensitive circumstances in a timely manner, in person and online.
- Managing and responding to all store and brand enquiries across all communication including in person, via studio phone, studio email inbox and social media platforms.
- Gaining understanding and familiarity with the teachers and their teaching styles for the varying practices hosted at Re:Mind. Tending to teachers set up requirements and needs, actively creating a welcoming environment for teachers to feel comfortable.
- Working closely with the Retail & E-Commerce Manager and Studio Manager on a variety of tasks and projects. Participating in weekly catch-up meetings with
- Retail & E-Commerce Manager and monthly meetings with Retail & E-Commerce Manager, Studio Manager, Head of Operations and Founder.
- Assisting with studio based private events, retail pop ups, brand activations, corporate bookings, off site partnership events and festivals with the management team.
- Responsibly taking charge of health and safety in the store for clients, teachers and yourself. Successfully undergoing studio health and safety training to become up to date with safety procedures. Responsible for managing the upkeep of health and safety practices and procedures within the studio. Dealing with studio emergencies in a professional manner.
IT & Communications
- Assisting with the upkeep of e-commerce store. Managing e-commerce store orders, pick and packing, dispatching orders through studio platforms. Writing copy for online product and services.
- Assisting with product imagery for online shop and platforms. Planning and scheduling content and imagery for instagram posts, organising bi-monthly/monthly client newsletters.
- Assisting the Retail & E-Commerce Manager with POS management such as Shopify and e-commerce platforms, front facing and back of house MindBody/ZingFit software, inputting product and updating stock inventory.
- Managing client accounts, purchases, and responding to client enquiries. Fixing system glitches and issuing client refunds. Managing the studio inbox and filtering through incoming correspondence.
- Interest in meditation and promoting health, mindfulness and sustainability.
- Experienced Re:Mind Studio and attended a session.
- At least a year retail and or boutique fitness and/or yoga studio experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience handling sensitive matters in a positive, professional and timely manner.
- Strong attention to detail while maintaining high aesthetic standards.
- Strong proactive team player who demonstrates flexibility, punctuality, responding quickly and effectively under pressure by using their own initiative.
- Knowledge of using systems such as Shopify, Trouva MindBody/ZingFit and Instagram is preferred but not essential.
- Complimentary studio sessions outside of work hours.
- Participation in studio events & workshops.
- 20% discount in store (Incentives apply after probationary).
- 20% friends and family discount for in store product, sessions, class packs and workshops (Incentives apply after probationary).
- 5% commission on all sales (Incentives apply after probationary).
Salary - £22k