About Rebel Kitchen
Rebel Kitchen is revolutionizing food for everyone: Healthy alternatives that taste mind-blowingly good.
We question received wisdom and demand that we all rethink our unsustainable approach to health, nutrition, consumption, agriculture and manufacturing.
REBEL KITCHEN: FOR THE PLANT CURIOUS
WE ARE A CERTIFIED B CORPORATION
Rebel Kitchen chose to become a Certified B Corporation so we could stand up and be proudly measured against the highest standards of social and environmental performance, accountability and transparency. We are honoured to be part of this movement driving change and playing our part in solving world social and environmental problems.
Check out the Rebel Kitchen B Corp assessment to see how we stack up.
WE ARE A 1% FOR THE PLANET MEMBER
Being part of the 1% for the planet foundation it puts our money where our mouth is. We pledge to donate at least 1% of sales to nonprofit partners vetted for participation in the 1% for the Planet network.
We’re looking for that natural born seller. Someone who builds so many relationships that you receive more invitations than you know what to do with. Full of ambition and a passion for creating category-leading change, you’ll join our growing tight-knit team as a Grocery Rebel to help us to achieve our vision and help us spread our products to the masses.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for growing and managing business across our Grocery customers, so we need you to be a master negotiator, and get a kick out of finding solutions to the challenges of the industry. Great with numbers and quick witted to match, think Carol Vorderman meets Russell Brand.
With plans to continue being category disruptors, this isn’t for the faint hearted. The scope of potential in this role is enormous and yours for the taking if you like to be someone who challenges the status quo and ask the question ‘why?’…
- Working with the Head of Sales to build long-term, high-quality relationships with existing Grocery partners
- Using data and insight to recommend category management solutions and provide actionable advice on ranging decisions, new products and strategic direction of your accounts
- Driving sales growth year on year for your accounts to maximize profitability and achieve sales targets
- Managing promotional planning and working with the marketing teams to leverage opportunities for future growth wherever possible
- Accounts administration and co-ordination, including full financial responsibility for your accounts
- A minimum of 3 years Top 4 Grocery National Account Management experience in a branded fast-moving consumer goods environment (Waitrose/Sainsburys experience preferred)
- A real passion for selling and great negotiation skills
- A comprehensive grasp and previous ownership experience of a P&L
- Skilled in spotting trends, working with insights and presenting recommendations
- Passionate about working within a branded plant-based food business environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – specifically Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Degree educated to a minimum 2:1 level
- Hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits for work in the UK
- English as native/bilingual/full professional proficiency
Generally, you will need to be;
- Ready for a fast paced and high energy startup environment
- Open to a small company mindset – hands-on and flexible to adapt to requirements outside of the defined role and comfort zone
- Ready and able to tackle problems head-on and find solutions with a smile
- Self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative in a flexible environment
- Ready to live our company values and be a part of our work family
- Committed to personal development – will push yourself to learn and grow
- Confident, tactful and have a positive manner
- Excellent organisationally with good time management skills
- Willing to go above and beyond
Compensation: Competitive & dependent on experience + bonus and benefits
Mandatory: Must hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits for work in the UK.
English as native/bilingual/full professional proficiency