Receive New Job Alerts
About Quorn Foods
Quorn Foods is a pioneering food company that believes we all need to make changes to what we eat. The obesity epidemic’s growing burden of disease, and the impacts of the accelerating climate crisis mean that we need to rethink our diets and in particular the sources of protein we choose. Since 1985, via our brands Quorn and Cauldron, we have been providing delicious food that is healthy for both the planet and its people, with protein cultivated from non-animal sources. Our 2030 ambition is to be a net positive business that provides 8 billion servings of food every year, the equivalent of one serving for every person on planet Earth.
Quorn are currently seeking a SHE Manager to join our Operations team, based from our Stokesley site.
This role will be single-site focused with responsibility for the implementation & overseeing of our Health, Safety, Security & Environmental policies across our Stokesley facility.
You will be tasked with providing clear leadership for the development of legally compliant SHE systems and driving a culture across the site for continuous SHE improvement, promoting a safe work environment for our employees & site visitors.
You will be viewed as a key member of the site leadership team and given full autonomy to embed the SHE culture across all functions/levels within the site.
- Demonstrable background in a similar role - preferably within food manufacturing OR an FMCG environment
- Track record of driving a continuous improvement SHE culture, including ability to drive change through strong leadership & behavioural programmes
- NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
- Environmental & Food Hygiene qualifications such as IEMA certificate etc.
- MIOSH or Registered Safety Practitioner
- Demonstrable awareness of key risk categories such as COSHH, Ergonomics & Statutory inspection requirements
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet - you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
- A Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Car Allowance/Company Car
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Generous Pension Scheme and Life Insurance Options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Shop