Receive New Job Alerts
About Quorn Foods
Quorn Foods is a pioneering food company that believes we all need to make changes to what we eat. The obesity epidemic’s growing burden of disease, and the impacts of the accelerating climate crisis mean that we need to rethink our diets and in particular the sources of protein we choose. Since 1985, via our brands Quorn and Cauldron, we have been providing delicious food that is healthy for both the planet and its people, with protein cultivated from non-animal sources. Our 2030 ambition is to be a net positive business that provides 8 billion servings of food every year, the equivalent of one serving for every person on planet Earth.
Quorn are currently seeking a Sustainability Analyst to support our Sustainability team on a 5 month fixed term contract.
Quorn are proud to say we are the first global meat-free brand to have the carbon footprint of our products third-party accredited. And we want to show our commitment to giving our consumers information to help them make informed decisions on the environmental impact of their diets by rolling out carbon labels to 100% of our UK portfolio by the end of the 2021. Could you be the right person to help us with our biggest piece of analysis to date?
You will be responsible for creating and managing complex models that quantify organisational and product environmental impacts.
You will analyse current and future environmental impacts across both organisation and international product portfolios, ensuring data are appropriately reviewed and updated in order to assure compliance with Quality systems registration, legislation and the delivery of agreed improvement targets that allow accurate business approvals to take place at the correct time for market.
- Ideally you will have a life science or related degree
- Experience of lifecycle analysis and the principles of environmental management systems and policies
- Experience of food product development in a research, manufacturing or retail environment is an advantage
- You will hav a broad base sustainability knowledge and LCA methods with a strong analytical and numeracy skill set
- Ability to plan and interpret scientific cause/effect relationships
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet - you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
- A Competitive Salary
- Generous Pension Scheme and Life Insurance Options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Shop