Receive New Job Alerts
About Quorn Foods
Quorn Foods is a pioneering food company that believes we all need to make changes to what we eat. The obesity epidemic’s growing burden of disease, and the impacts of the accelerating climate crisis mean that we need to rethink our diets and in particular the sources of protein we choose. Since 1985, via our brands Quorn and Cauldron, we have been providing delicious food that is healthy for both the planet and its people, with protein cultivated from non-animal sources. Our 2030 ambition is to be a net positive business that provides 8 billion servings of food every year, the equivalent of one serving for every person on planet Earth.
Quorn Foods are looking to recruit a Category Manager to our team based in Leeds.
Our Category Management function plays an integral part in ensuring we are at the forefront of the chilled & frozen meat free categories and deliver growth to our overall brand plan and category vision.#
You will be responsible for a defined customer base, utilising a range of category insight tools to create a compelling category rationale and implementing growth strategies.
You will undertake regular reviews with our retail customers, ensuring that NPD is category additive, transforming insights into tangible actions and maximising the standout of the Quorn brand on fixture.
- Present a previous background of Category Management within FMCG
- Hold an ability to effectively evaluate data and transform into insights and sell to customers
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel with ability to manipulate and concisely present data
- Proficiency with data systems such as IRI, Kantar, Dunnhumby & Aimia
- A passion for healthy, sustainable products which are better for our consumers and the planet - you don’t have to be a vegetarian to work for Quorn!
- A Competitive Salary
- 25 days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Generous Pension Scheme and Life Insurance Options
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program
- Staff Shop