About Push Mind and Body
PUSH is a Business Consultancy grounded in human behaviour.
We answer business problems with people focused solutions.
Together we help people, teams and companies work better.
We are the market leading business consultancy within our field, having delivered tangible and proven difference in companies. We have delivered shifts in engagement, decreases in attrition and increases in productivity. More than anything though, we have helped shape some brilliant places to work where people can create career-defining work. Because there is no denying that having energised, motivated and happy people make great business sense.
We tailor programmes that draw on our six areas of people-focused expertise: Corporate Wellness, Mental Health, Corporate Culture, Change, Performance and Leadership. We realised that in order to create genuine change and performance of people and companies, we needed to see past the ‘symptoms’, to get to the cause itself, otherwise you are simply paper over the cracks.
You will be part of a small core team who manage a large team of handpicked, incredible coaches and talent, on behalf of some particularly impressive blue-chip clients. We offer our clients nothing short of complete pain relief. When they work with us, they know that everything is taken care of and is completed with the biggest of smiles.
You will be our junior support that quite literally glues our team together. With super and organised as your middle names, you just love to make sure everything is in order and create efficiencies to make sure all the team function at their best. You are 10 steps ahead of our client and on the ball with where we are in the process, so we can continue to offer the incredible service to our client – knowing what they want before they do.
You will be mainly working closely with the Programme Director on support delivering our programmes, but this role will also require an element of executive assistant duties for our Founder, Cate Murden. One day you might be arranging travel for a speaking engagement that Cate has in Europe, the next you will be hands-on helping to run a banquet-based-nutrition session for Saatchi and Saatchi. Or you could be plotting out the schedule for the next quarter of activity for our Equalise programme at Havas, drawing on your incredible relationship with our talent to work out dates and budgets.
We are fast paced and require hard work, a desire to make the impossible possible and to genuinely help ensure that we help empower busy people to live and work better in this crazy world we live in … whilst laughing a lot along the way.
In terms of what you’ll have to do? Well, you are our person on the ground, assisting to run the day-to-day management of all our programmes, making sure everything is running smoothly and we continue to deliver a first class service to our clients.
As a small company, you will also be the person who keeps us all together as a team and will be happy to work on many different elements of the business as and when the different members need your support. You will be responsible for any executive assistant duties for our Founder Cate, mainly diary management for the many speaking engagements, meetings and workshops that Cate is involved in. As well as taking on office management duties to keep everything running smoothly internally.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Involvement in putting together documentation for our pitches and proposals
- Pre planning for all programmes, put together detailed budget plans, timelines, coach bios and other supporting documentation
- Proactively work through all the programme logistics and flesh out the details, as well as put in place tasks and requirements in order to deliver the work. This will include sourcing and booking locations, kit, liaising with coaches and organising requirements for their sessions
- The day-to-day management of projects throughout the programme lifecycle. Find solutions for any challenges that arise along the way
- Put together clear briefing documentation and be able to clearly articulate relevant information to our coaches
- Diary management and scheduling of talent
- Manage pre-planning with booking options on dates and work out logistics to fit client requirements and availability
- Book any required travel and accommodation
- Stay in touch with talent to ensure they are up to date on PUSH news
- Onboard new talent with our handbook, meetings, contracting
- Research new coaches for event talks and stay heavily abreast of the world of work – we will help feed your hunger with attendance to talks, courses and sessions
Office and Team Support
- Organise and schedule meetings, along with overall diary management for Cate, and the rest of the team when needed
- General support for the team with ad-hoc requests, picking up equipment, printing, etc
- Make sure the office is functioning at its best, take responsibility for solving simple IT issues, liaising with the cleaner, making sure the weekly food is ordered etc
- Working with the finance manager to support on locating information for expenses and credit card statements
- Support with executing our marketing strategy, posting on social media and assisting the marketing manager with video and podcast content
- The production of marketing material for clients. briefing designers and videographers
- Lots of energy and thrives working at a fast pace
- Awesome at spinning (many!) plates
- Meticulous attention to detail
- A real passion for the work that we do
- Pragmatic and diligent
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Collaborative and strong teamwork abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Calm and works well under pressure
- A great ‘can do’ attitude
- Fun and likes laughing