PUSH is a leading corporate wellbeing and performance company.
We work with media, creative and tech companies to craft programmes of personal and professional development so that they can increase profits, reduce attrition and enjoy happy, high-performing people in a brilliant culture.
PUSH proudly works with the likes of Sainsbury’s Argos, Havas Media, Wieden+Kennedy, Daily Mail Group, Wavemaker and Spotify.
Work is the number one stress for most people, which is why our mission at PUSH is “To make sure that no one ever feels like they are just existing, or that they dread work”. At the heart of this stress is the traditional way companies function, which is why we work with our clients to encourage forward thinking and positive change so they can achieve peak performance in our modern world.
We know that our four areas of expertise lie at the heart of delivering genuine behaviour change in teams: Performance, Leadership, Mental Health and Wellness. And, it is this that will help create brilliant places to work, where people can create brilliant work.
As a small company, you will be the person who keeps us all together as a team and will be happy to work on many different elements of the business as and when the different members need your support. We are looking for someone who wants to grow within the company and is interested in learning more about the different area’s we work within.
You will be mainly working closely with the Programme Director to support delivering our programmes, but this role will also require an element of executive assistant duties for our Founder, Cate Murden. One day you might be arranging travel for a speaking engagement that Cate has in Europe, the next you will be hands-on helping to run a banquet-based-nutrition session for Saatchi and Saatchi. Or you could be plotting out the schedule for the next quarter of activity for our Equalise programme at Havas, drawing on your incredible relationship with our talent to work out dates and budgets.
We are fast-paced and require hard work, a desire to make the impossible possible and to genuinely help ensure that we help empower busy people to live and work better in this crazy world we live in… whilst laughing a lot along the way.
– Lots of energy and thrives working at a fast pace
– Awesome at spinning (many!) plates
– Meticulous attention to detail
– A real passion for the work that we do
– Pragmatic and diligent
– Positive and friendly
– Well-developed interpersonal skills
– Collaborative and strong teamwork abilities
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
– Calm and works well under pressure
– A great ‘can do’ attitude
– Fun and likes laughing
Hours, Location, Pay
We work out of our amazing space office based in Clerkenwell. We generally work 9.30-6pm Monday to Friday, with the option to work flexibly, we also occasionally hold events that fall out of this time. This position will be paid hourly at £10.75 and will be approximately 1-3 days a week, depending on need and your availability.
For any questions please contact: [email protected]
Responsibilities could include:
- Involvement in putting together documentation for our pitches and proposals
- Pre-planning for all programmes, put together detailed budget plans, timelines, coach bios and other supporting documentation
- Proactively work through all the programme logistics and flesh out the details, as well as put in place tasks and requirements in order to deliver the work. This will include sourcing and booking locations, kit, liaising with coaches and organising requirements for their sessions
- The day-to-day management of projects throughout the programme lifecycle. Find solutions for any challenges that arise along the way
- Put together clear briefing documentation and be able to clearly articulate relevant information to our coaches
- Diary management and scheduling of talent
- Manage pre-planning with booking options on dates and work out logistics to fit client requirements and availability
- Book any required travel and accommodation
- Stay in touch with talent to ensure they are up to date on PUSH news
- Onboard new talent with our handbook, meetings, contracting
- Research new coaches for event talks and stay heavily abreast of the world of work – we will help feed your hunger with attendance to talks, courses and sessions
Office and Team Support
- Organise and schedule meetings, along with overall diary management for Cate, and the rest of the team when needed
- General support for the team with adhoc requests, picking up equipment, printing, etc
- Support with executing our marketing strategy, posting on social media and assisting the marketing manager with video and podcast content
- The production of marketing material for clients. briefing designers and videographers
We regularly attend sessions at our client's offices which could be anything from a nutrition talk lunch, personal development workshop, inspirational talk, and much more.