Psycle is a premium boutique fitness brand that offers a collection of class based workouts across London. Our immersive, energetic workouts are designed to help clear your mind and transform your body alongside a passionate community of like-minded individuals. With four different workouts and a team of highly knowledgeable instructors, Psycle classes harness the transformative power of movement to help every individual optimise their fitness and wellbeing.
Our mission is to empower everyone, everywhere to own their life’s beat. By training our mind and our body, we strive to help people unlock their full potential and become the best version of themselves physically and emotionally.
Founded only five years ago, Psycle is one of the most well-known and respected boutique fitness brands in the UK today.
We are looking to recruit someone who is passionate about health and wellness and who is positive, proactive in nature and excited about growing a successful business.
The prerequisites for this role is that you have 1+ years proven experience managing people and are excellent in a customer facing environment.
The Assistant Studio Manager reports into the Studio Manager and your responsibilities include operations, team development, exceptional customer service, finance and community engagement.
Additional attributes we are looking for:
- Strong operational focus - eye for detail; high regard for quality.
- A change manager - someone who can point to good examples of improvement and innovation.
- Strong communication skills - internal and external.
- Analytical - enjoys understanding performance reports to enable future improvement.
- Passionate about health and wellness.
- Positive, action-oriented attitude