About Planet Organic
The simple truth is that foods should be natural and wholesome. We advocate that food be authentic and ethical, freshly prepared and tasty – not a mere convenience. We believe in ethical and sustainable farming and place great emphasis on the provenance of all our products. At Planet Organic you’ll find nutritious, seasonal and organic food with the goodness intact. You’ll find wide ranges of natural health foods suitable for all speciality diets, as well as a ground-breaking raw foods range.
Planet Organic is looking for an Email Marketing Executive to join their Digital Marketing team. You’ll be responsible for the day-to-day execution of the email campaigns and automated journeys to convert, engage and retain customers across the UK market.
This role will suit someone with experience delivering email marketing campaigns and a strong understanding of email performance including KPIs and segmentation.
- Day-to-day ownership of the email marketing process, including end-to-end coordination from planning to briefing design, writing content, through to email building, sending, and reporting
- Support in creating the email marketing plan in line with the marketing and trading calendar, and ensure emails are commercially driven, relevant, and targeted
- Build relevant lifecycle and automated trigger journey campaigns based on data analysis
- Growing the database size – contributing new ideas to capture new customers and re-engage lapsed
- Leveraging customers' insights to efficiently segment the database and generate new ideas that will optimise customer retention, lifetime value and revenue.
- Collaborate with in-house buyers and product experts
- Manage external designer to produce marketing collateral for email campaigns
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on campaigns to improve key performance metrics and implement ideas that will move the business forward
- Design and implement AB split testing in line with monthly goals and growth target
- Stay up to date with the latest email best practices and technology and identify new ways to optimise campaign assets
- Email marketing experience, preferably at a retailer or DTC brand
- Experience of using Klaviyo, Shopify and Yotpro preferred
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Customer-centric thinker with an analytical mindset, ability to generate insights from data
- Proactive, willing to take initiatives and drive creativity throughout all campaigns
- Familiarity with ESPs, push, in-app messages and segmentation tools
- Comfortable with analysing marketing performance data