About Planet Organic
The simple truth is that foods should be natural and wholesome. We advocate that food be authentic and ethical, freshly prepared and tasty – not a mere convenience. We believe in ethical and sustainable farming and place great emphasis on the provenance of all our products. At Planet Organic you’ll find nutritious, seasonal and organic food with the goodness intact. You’ll find wide ranges of natural health foods suitable for all speciality diets, as well as a ground-breaking raw foods range.
We want people who have a warm, friendly and outgoing personality in order to welcome and engage with our customers. Customer service is extremely important to Planet Organic and you should display a positive attitude towards working in a customer service environment
We are looking for excellent players to join our team. By this, we mean people who smile, acknowledge every customer, have high standards, are flexible, punctual, reliable and hard-working. It is important that you want to make a career at Planet Organic and that you are able to tell our customer what are the benefits of our products!
You will be spending most of your time on the shop floor so you can expect to be doing the following on a regular basis!
- Assisting customers with their queries
- Processing customer and staff transactions through the tills
- Restocking shelves/Products as required
- Unpacking and sorting deliveries
- Advising customers on our products and sharing your excellent product knowledge (We will train you!)
- Understanding food hygiene principles and apply them to daily tasks
After completion of probation period:
Access to our lifestyle portal which has high street discounts, cinema and gym discounts, specifically tailored well-being support and various free training courses.
Employee Payroll Benefits (opened yearly for staff to choose)
- Corporate discounted health and insurance products (PMI, Health Cash Plan, Travel Insurance, Life Assurance, health screening)
- Kids passes getting you discounts to 5000+ family locations
- Dine club membership giving you discounts at thousands of restaurants
- 25% Store discount (from day 1)
- Company Pension
- 28 days holiday (including public holidays)
- 1 extra day holiday for over 3 years’ service
- 2 extra days holiday for over 5 years’ service
- CTW scheme (after 12 month service)
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £9 per hour