About Planet Organic
The simple truth is that foods should be natural and wholesome. We advocate that food be authentic and ethical, freshly prepared and tasty – not a mere convenience. We believe in ethical and sustainable farming and place great emphasis on the provenance of all our products. At Planet Organic you’ll find nutritious, seasonal and organic food with the goodness intact. You’ll find wide ranges of natural health foods suitable for all speciality diets, as well as a ground-breaking raw foods range.
We are looking for people that live and breathe health and nutrition. Ideally, you will have a qualification in the area or be studying towards one. You need to have the confidence and ability to impartially advise people on any questions or issues they may have. Bring your smile and your personality with you!!
• Know and demonstrate Planet Organic’s customer service standards
• Contribute to the team’s effectiveness to deliver the company’s service standards
• Providing customer assistance in other areas of the store as required, using knowledge of natural products and supplements to inform the customer.
People, Training & Development
• Develop your own product knowledge of Planet Organic products
• Attend/complete training as necessary
• Receiving training from suppliers
Merchandising & Stock Management
• Replenish, facing up, rotating stock and regular price checking in line with company guidelines
• Ordering: some ordering may be required to a greater or lesser extent depending on the emphasis of the role
• Assist with periodic stock takes within the store as required; this may require working additional hours from time to time
• An hourly rate of £9.33 per hour + an additional 50p per hour store bonus scheme (after successful completion of probation)
• 28 Days Holiday pro rata
• Flexible shift patterns
• 25% Store discount
Department: Health & Bodycare
Contract type: Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £10.42 per hour