About Pfeffer Sal
Founded in 2015, we are tucked away in Warren Mews, in the heart of Fitzrovia.
Our ethos is to treat and educate our clients both inside and out.
We’re passionate about the planet, strict on professionalism, creative with our clinic and completely gifted with skin.
Our primary goal is to improve our clients skin health and our Dermal therapists and combined wider team knowledge and enthusiasm is the key to our success in treating our clients and taking them on their skin journey.
We have a loyal clinic client base and have built a highly respected and aspirational brand within the market.
We are the go-to clinic for those in the know.
In 2020 we launched our ecommerce proposition and like our clinic our aim is to provide a curated boutique of products, we are strict on ingredients and believe in the brands we support.
We are looking for a brilliant Marketing and PR Co-ordinator with a passion for beauty and great knowledge of the skincare sector .
They will be responsible for developing and delivering a multichannel Marketing and PR strategy across digital and offline channels.
The role will work as part of a small team reporting into an Interim Head of Marketing and the MD and will be supported by an ecommerce co-ordinator.
At the heart of this role, you will deliver Marketing, Media, Social Media, Email, PR and Influencer plans – implementing the brand messaging to meet business objectives and plans for growth.
- Develop and own the content strategy and calendar. Responsible for communicating around the business and leading on campaign planning
- Manage, develop and design all brand communications for Pfeffer Sal - online, written, and visual as per the Pfeffer Sal ethos, brand assets, design spec.
- Create original copy for both online, weekly newsletters, and external press coverage where required.
- Build and manage brand partnerships and influencer relations from the beauty & wellness industry to drive brand awareness
- Collaborate with client facing teams in helping to drive initiatives, effectively communicating campaigns and launches
- Relationship management of new and existing partner brands, aligning collaborations to brand and sales objectives
- Weekly and monthly reporting across all marketing functions
- Responsible for the curation and upkeep of all social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, and look at expansion into new channels)
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to all social media posts and mentions around the brand, focusing on capturing the Pfeffer Sal community.
- Plan content and delivery using a range of online and tools and platforms - Scheduling platforms, Mailchimp and Social tools Copywriting for all social channels;
VIP Client Liaison
- Experience of liaising with VIP clients and building strong relationships
- Experience of working with industry press to ensure regular coverage of the brand within the luxury press
- 2+ years’ experience within the beauty, luxury sector within a marketing & pr exec role
- Strong interpersonal skills, greater communicator both verbal and written and enjoys liaising and nurturing relationships
- Knowledge of Mailchimp or similar platforms, social monitoring tools and Facebook ads software
- Analytical and good knowledge of excel and Google Analytics
- Positive and can-do attitude willing to roll sleeves up and get involved
- Someone who is looking to be part of the growth and success of a business
Staff discount on products and treatments
Other benefits will be discussed with prospective candidates
Knowledge of ecommerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify etc would be beneficial