About Pfeffer Sal
Founded in 2015, we are tucked away in Warren Mews, in the heart of Fitzrovia.
Our ethos is to treat and educate our clients both inside and out.
We’re passionate about the planet, strict on professionalism, creative with our clinic and completely gifted with skin.
Our primary goal is to improve our clients skin health and our Dermal therapists and combined wider team knowledge and enthusiasm is the key to our success in treating our clients and taking them on their skin journey.
We have a loyal clinic client base and have built a highly respected and aspirational brand within the market.
We are the go-to clinic for those in the know.
In 2020 we launched our ecommerce proposition and like our clinic our aim is to provide a curated boutique of products, we are strict on ingredients and believe in the brands we support.
We are looking for a brilliant Digital & Ecommerce Co-ordinator with a passion for beauty and great knowledge of the skincare sector.
They will be responsible for developing and delivering a best in class ecommerce proposition and delivering growth and establishing the shop as a revenue stream.
The role will work as part of a small team reporting into an Interim Head of Marketing and the MD and will be supported by a Marketing & PR co-ordinator.
At the heart of this role, you will deliver merchandising and fulfillment, first class user experience and site optimisation. SEO (technical and onsite).
● Managing and optimising the ecommerce site using Magento 2, to drive the ecommerce proposition and channel growth
● Maximise online revenue opportunities across the e-commerce website
● Deliver weekly and monthly trade and sell through reporting
● Ability to utilise data to devise and inform the product buying strategy.
● Lead the merchandising strategy onsite, in clinic and across other digital channels.
● Manage margin expectations and ensure the product portfolio is profitable and delivers against margin objectives
● Update of content across the website
● Customer Service - respond and manage appropriately inbound customer queries via ecommerce channels
● Oversee delivery and fulfillment of online orders
● Weekly/Monthly Stock take
● Minimum 2 years in a commercially focused environment within online trading and ecommerce role
● Commercially aware with a focus to help maximise Sales, Conversion and Profit
● Proven track record in meeting and delivering against KPI’s
● Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, website management especially from a technical point of view
● Optimising of website & landing pages and channel activity
● Solid understanding of website analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Magento or similar platforms.
● Strong analytical skills - proficient in excel and similar reporting software
● Data driven and attention to detail
● Demonstrate skills in communication, problem -solving, initiative, planning and decisiveness
● Enthusiasm, Initiative and Motivation to deliver against the business targets and ethos.
● As a small business we are looking for someone who is willing to put on a number of hats as and when required.
Staff discount on Products and treatments
Other benefits will be discussed with prospective candidates