Receive New Job Alerts
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness; empowering people to be the best version of themselves, anywhere, anytime.
Exciting, fulfilling and challenging. Peloton employees are smart, dedicated and motivated. We make things happen, we are proud to support a strong community of dedicated and passionate peloton members. And we have fun. Best place to work in New York and London by far!
We are looking for a Studio Bike Technician.
- Greet clients and assist them before, after and during their ride.
- Serve as studio room attendant, sitting in all assigned rides to assist any and all client and production needs.
- Make minor bike repairs / adjustments before, after and during classes.
- Make minor repairs if necessary during breaks.
- Updated tracking sheets and paperwork as necessary.
- Maintain bike conditions before, during and after shift to meet expectations.
- Answer any questions, providing information about the exercise, class schedules, instructors, etc.
- Assistant Management / Production teams with daily tasks and projects.
- Work alongside Peloton instructors to ensure a successful overall class experience.
- Possess and enthusiastically communicate knowledge of Peloton's products and brand image.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Candidates much be 18+ to apply.
- Must have the flexibility/availability to work a non-traditional schedule, particularly weeks and late nights.
- Ability to use Google Drive and Google Sheets, in addition to experience sending and receiving emails.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills and exhibit enthusiasm for the studio.
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities.