Receive New Job Alerts
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness; empowering people to be the best version of themselves, anywhere, anytime.
Exciting, fulfilling and challenging. Peloton employees are smart, dedicated and motivated. We make things happen, we are proud to support a strong community of dedicated and passionate peloton members. And we have fun. Best place to work in New York and London by far!
The Senior Video Editor should be able to conceptualize and create best in class content that supports our brand and business objectives. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to think strategically and translate ideas and insights into action through coherent and viable communications. They must be able to manage multiple projects and collaborate effectively with the broader team.
- Develop short form videos for retention and acquisition campaigns.
- Assemble edits and present to the creative group.
- Work alongside Creative Directors, Copywriters, Designers, Animators and Social Strategists to execute creative briefs.
- Receive and implement notes from stakeholders, dept heads and project partners.
- Quality check videos and deliverables to ensure all assets meet standards, appropriate specs and are ready for upload and archive.
- Track time daily to ensure post-production schedule is maintained.
- Troubleshoot technical issues as required or report any technical issues to IT.
- Responsible for the overall look and feel of all video assets created.
- Participate in concepting, production, and post to support the highest quality output.
- Responsible for the organization, media management and archiving for their own projects.
- Intimate knowledge of various social media platforms and best practices for each one.
- Work with Post-Producer on schedule and time allocation.
- Align with stakeholders to ensure that objectives are being met and adjust creative accordingly.
- Create best-in-class content for our diverse customer base.
- Must Speak Fluent German and English.
- At least 6+ years of prior post-production experience. Agency experience is a plus.
- Expert in Adobe Premiere. Solid knowledge of After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Provide color correction, graphics and sound direction when needed.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and remain calm and professional in high stress situations.
- A problem solver who can troubleshoot technical and editorial issues.
- A proven track record in excellence as a short form video editor.
- Have developed their own artist style and are able to adapt that to the Peloton Brand.
- Must live or be willing to relocate to London, England.