Receive New Job Alerts
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness; empowering people to be the best version of themselves, anywhere, anytime.
Exciting, fulfilling and challenging. Peloton employees are smart, dedicated and motivated. We make things happen, we are proud to support a strong community of dedicated and passionate peloton members. And we have fun. Best place to work in New York and London by far!
Peloton is looking for a Senior Manager, Media to support our marketing initiatives and drive growth in Germany. Working in a fast-paced environment on our growing team, this role will be responsible for media strategy and campaign execution that drive Brand & Product awareness, consideration, and efficient sales. From strategy through execution, the Senior Manager, Media will deliver insights-driven media plans that amplify the creative/message and reach Peloton prospects across channels and touchpoints. This role will report into the Director, International Media. You will work closely with external agency partners and cross-functional teams including Product Marketing, Creative, Analytics, and Consumer Insights.
This role will be based in either London or Berlin
- Own planning, strategy/execution, and reporting for product media campaigns in accordance with marketing campaign process
- Develop media strategy/plan, including media mix and flighting
- Develop campaign media briefs and present to agencies/internal partner teams
- Partner with Creative team to ensure media and creative strategy are tightly aligned; provide input and feedback on campaign creative that adheres to channel best practices and aligns with campaign objectives
- Project manage campaigns to ensure teammates and agencies meet key milestones and campaign launches on time
- Analyze campaign performance, identify optimization recommendations, and report on results
- Directly manage media agency in execution of offline media channels including TV, Audio, OOH & Programmatic media
- Support digital media execution by collaborating with in-house experts to ensure alignment on goals & tactics to drive success
- Forecast media’s impact on web traffic and sales as part of larger demand forecasting workstream
- Manage media budget; ensure accurate reporting of spend and adjust media mix and tactics based on real-time results
- Deliver media performance reporting including weekly insights across channels
- Be accountable for campaign performance and deliver cross-functional updates, analysis, and executive summaries
- 7+ years integrated media experience (digital & offline); strong knowledge of all media channels, especially TV
- Analytical mindset and ability to identify data-driven insights
- High level of proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets (Looker experience a bonus)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent project management skills with strong attention to detail, bias for action, and organization
- Comfort operating independently in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- Experience with managing media in Germany is essential
- Fluent in German