Receive New Job Alerts
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness; empowering people to be the best version of themselves, anywhere, anytime.
Exciting, fulfilling and challenging. Peloton employees are smart, dedicated and motivated. We make things happen, we are proud to support a strong community of dedicated and passionate peloton members. And we have fun. Best place to work in New York and London by far!
The Retail Training Instructional Designer is accountable for designing content for training sales teams across all aspects of peloton sales, service, experience and operations. Reporting to the Retail Training Manager and partner with the wider Peloton operations team to deliver a blended 70/20/10 approach to learning and developing. The Designer will use current tools and create new innovative ways to educate and train. This includes translations in accordance with business needs focussing on sales techniques and service excellence. Partnering with the Training Manager & Regional Managers to ensure service excellence at all times. Developing current and creating new KPI’s for ways to measure the success of training. Using various existing programs to inform training needs e.g. mystery shopper programs. Creating a culture of ‘right first time and on time’ to support sustainable and profitable growth. Using technology to enhance the training of sales, service and experience of our teams.
- Creates the playbook standard for training in sales teams.
- Defines, measures and reviews KPI’s to support the ongoing review and improvement of sales, service and experience.
- Ensure operational capability and tools are in stores to drive sales whilst delivering a premium consumer experience.
- Shape & support the peloton sales, service & experience model to benefit consumers, store teams and sales teams
- Partner with the Training Manager, Service Manager and Experience Manager to train store teams in operations and service excellence.
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology. Proficiency with an LMS platform, Adobe Creative products, and video production.
- Strong knowledge of local and national market and consumer business trends.
- Experience with training design and occasional delivery
- Strong level of service expertise
- Experience in reducing complexity with innovative thinking
- Retail operations and sales experience
- Strong communication skills, experience with influencing and partnering others