Receive New Job Alerts
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness; empowering people to be the best version of themselves, anywhere, anytime.
Exciting, fulfilling and challenging. Peloton employees are smart, dedicated and motivated. We make things happen, we are proud to support a strong community of dedicated and passionate peloton members. And we have fun. Best place to work in New York and London by far!
Peloton is looking for a hard-working, motivated Financial Analyst to partner across our exciting and fast-paced Retail business. The ideal candidate is proactive, driven and resourceful, with strong prioritisation skills and a desire to dive into the data. You will be a critical part of a visible, cross-functional team and will help drive strategic decision making as we expand our global Retail presence. This person will help support business relationships with corporate leaders across the organisation and will also partner closely with our Accounting and Retail teams. Flexibility will be critical due to the evolving nature of working at a rapidly growing publicly traded company.
- Assist with annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting in close collaboration with corporate functional leads across our Retail Operations
- Support monthly close process through partnership with Accounting as well as the broader FP&A team based in New York City
- Provide senior management with insightful analyses to explain trends / variances
- Identify key trends and potential risks and opportunities across the International retail business
- Collaborate on the rebuild of the financial models and analyses for the retail business including retail labour modeling, store payback analysis, new store pro-formas, etc.
- Establish business relationships across the organisation and be a key FP&A contact for the Retail teams
- Develop and improve upon recurring reporting processes and assist in KPI preparation and analysis
- Continuously look to increase efficiency through processes automation
- Run ad-hoc analyses for cross-functional leaders and management in the London office
- 2-3+ years of experience in FP&A / corporate finance
- Prior experience within retail FP&A a plus
- Undergraduate degree in finance / economics / accounting / mathematics preferred
- Advanced Excel / PowerPoint / financial modelling skills; advanced experience working with data visualisation tools (e.g. Looker) is a plus
- Must be a proactive and highly organised self-starter, able to work independently and under tight deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent communication / collaboration skills, particularly the ability to explain complex concepts to non-financial audiences; role involves building strong relationships across the organisation
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for creating new reports to drive insight into business KPIs
- Systems experience with ERP software (Netsuite and SAP) and FP&A tools (Planful, formerly Host Analytics) a plus
- Industry experience in SaaS-based technology companies, retail, consumer products and / or media preferred