Receive New Job Alerts
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness; empowering people to be the best version of themselves, anywhere, anytime.
Exciting, fulfilling and challenging. Peloton employees are smart, dedicated and motivated. We make things happen, we are proud to support a strong community of dedicated and passionate peloton members. And we have fun. Best place to work in New York and London by far!
Peloton Interactive is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the International People and Legal Teams. This person will support Peloton’s VP, People and VP, Associate General Counsel in EMEA. Comfort with working at a fast pace with the ability to multitask is essential. It’s imperative that this individual be tenacious, resourceful, confidential, and is excited to make a positive impact on the Team’s culture. The role is ideally suited to someone who is a fast learner, loves smart problem solving and has a passion for ensuring team excellence. This position is full-time, based in Peloton’s new London offices.
- Calendar management for both VP’s with the ability to pivot quickly and collaborate effectively
- Communicate with internal team members and external partners on behalf of the executives
- Handle logistics for meetings, including booking conference room space, organizing agendas, preparing materials, taking notes/action items when required, and ensuring availability of attendees
- Manage domestic and international travel arrangements where appropriate ensuring tight schedules and well articulated agendas
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions including monthly expense reconciliation and on-demand travel expense reports
- Uphold a very strict level of confidentiality for the executives and their teams
- Arrange and execute team building activities, offsites, and social events
- Capable of handling administrative ad-hoc projects as directed by the VP’s
- Will have fun, learn daily and do fantastic work!
- 5-7 years of administrative experience
- Highly self motivated, always thinking about supporting ease for the VP’s
- Outgoing, friendly, personable, high energy, and approachable
- Ability to quickly build rapport with cross-functional partners
- Comfortable executing and hosting team events
- True team player with a desire to enhance Peloton culture
- Highly organised with strong communication skills and emotional intelligence
- Ability to strategically multitask and prioritize projects
- Strong time and project management skills
- Creative, collaborative, curious, and innovative thinker
- Impeccable integrity and ethical standards
- Experience with Concur & Google GSuite