Receive New Job Alerts
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness; empowering people to be the best version of themselves, anywhere, anytime.
Exciting, fulfilling and challenging. Peloton employees are smart, dedicated and motivated. We make things happen, we are proud to support a strong community of dedicated and passionate peloton members. And we have fun. Best place to work in New York and London by far!
The Marketing Analytics team at Peloton is a full-stack team responsible for data, analytics, and predictive modeling to accelerate and optimize global connected fitness membership growth across all marketing channels. We’re looking for a talented individual to build and lead our new International Marketing Analytics team that will be based out of our London office. This team will be focused on UK and DE acquisition efforts and be responsible for marketing data infrastructure, reporting, measurement, and advanced analytics.
In this role, you will be responsible for measuring the incremental lift of online and offline media, developing and implementing measurement best practices, and partnering closely with our media team to make recommendations that drive efficient incremental growth for the company. The ideal candidate combines outstanding business acumen and communication skills with world-class quantitative skills, with extensive experience leading and applying disciplined analytics, experimental design, and multivariate modeling across a range of marketing channels.
- Lead international marketing effectiveness measurement across all online and offline media channels, including media response, channel-level and cross-channel incrementality, and diminishing returns
- Build and incubate an Analytics Engineering team that will own our international acquisition data from end-to-end, including data ingestion, transformation, and visualization, and design our data architecture to ensure best-in-class operational reliability and modularity
- Holistically measure direct response & brand cross-channel marketing campaigns across a plethora of metrics (e.g. sales, visitors, leads, test class, brand awareness/consideration) to understand short- and long-term business impact
- Determine our measurement roadmap and lead discussions with business stakeholders to align on underlying business problems/questions, application of analytics (e.g. lift tests, MMM), and data/results interpretation
- Own our relationship with external modeling partners, with deep dives into underlying methodologies, results, and business implications
- Work closely with North American counterparts to share best practices and data expertise
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing analytics and/or marketing data science
- 3-5 years of experience building and leading top-performing teams in a people management capacity
- Extensive measurement experience across major media channels (e.g. TV, OTT, Facebook, YouTube) and measurement techniques (e.g. MMM, MTA, incremental lift studies, A/B testing, matched market tests), as well as a deep understanding of strengths and weaknesses of each measurement methodology
- Highly proficient in SQL, with the ability to write complex and nuanced queries against new or unfamiliar data sets. Serious plus: advanced experience working with data visualization tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau)
- Experience with media mix modeling and other advanced analytical techniques (e.g. multivariate regression analysis, predictive modeling, logistic regression, causal impact)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills required; role involves building strong relationships across a highly matrixed organization. Also needs to be able to distill technical or complex matters into clear and concise explanations to senior leaders and less technical stakeholders
- Proactive, thoughtful, and highly organized self-starter; thrives in ambiguity and solving open-ended problems without a clear right answer