Receive New Job Alerts
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness; empowering people to be the best version of themselves, anywhere, anytime.
Exciting, fulfilling and challenging. Peloton employees are smart, dedicated and motivated. We make things happen, we are proud to support a strong community of dedicated and passionate peloton members. And we have fun. Best place to work in New York and London by far!
Peloton is looking for an Assistant Director to join our growing production team at our new Studio in Central London. The ideal candidate will have experience directing live broadcasts (ideally in a sporting or fitness production capacity) in a dynamic environment as well as the ability to lead the control room team creatively, delivering fast-paced and innovative fitness content. You should have an understanding of current production concepts that will engage our Members.
- Direct control room based multi-robotic camera and sound operators.
- Direct productions across a variety of modalities, genres, styles and formats, including Live and ‘as live’ classes.
- Effectively liaise and communicate with floor managers, PA’s and our world class instructors/talent to execute productions to the highest standards.
- Operate a vision desk (Ross Carbonite); cutting between sources, operating DVE’s, Macros and multi layered M/E banks.
- Knowledge of how the vision desk works and interacts with other equipment in the control room.
- Must be able to stay calm and react quickly and accurately under pressure and have the confidence to take the initiative and deal autonomously with unforeseen circumstances or problems when they arise.
- Must be able to stick to strict class timings and work with the control room staff to ensure all ‘pre class checks’ have been completed ahead of TX.
- Communicate and work closely with show producers and editorial team members to execute pre-planned run-downs.
- Have basic technical knowledge of a control room, including basic routing and patching of video and audio sources.
- Have a basic understanding of broadcast audio standards and levels.
- 2-4 successful years of director experience in a daily live studio environment.
- Strong leadership and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- A basic understanding of other European languages could be beneficial (Eg. German, French, Spanish etc).
- Ability to show examples of work that highlight a mix of creative and technical expertise in previous roles.
- An excellent understanding of current Control Room Technology and current innovations that are being used in the industry.
- Knowledge of the following hardware would be beneficial eg. ROSS Switchers, Robotic Cameras, Yamaha QL1 Sound Desk.