Receive New Job Alerts
Peloton believes in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. We put our users, members, and customers first and we obsess over every touch point of the member experience – be it the studio, product or showroom. We like to hire the best and encourage all our associates to be Peloton’s brand ambassadors. Most importantly, we know that together we go far.
Peloton uses technology and design to connect the world through fitness; empowering people to be the best version of themselves, anywhere, anytime.
Exciting, fulfilling and challenging. Peloton employees are smart, dedicated and motivated. We make things happen, we are proud to support a strong community of dedicated and passionate peloton members. And we have fun. Best place to work in New York and London by far!
We’re searching for a highly organized and proactive Recruitment Coordinator to assist our International Recruitment team with the execution of our talent acquisition efforts. Working as a member of our People team, you will interact with hiring managers and leaders of (but not limited to) Content, Field Operations, Retail, Creative, and Business Operations, both in the UK and Germany.
Role will start on a remote basis then transition on-site at our UK headquarters in regulation to government guidelines during Covid-19.
- Liaise with recruitment team to coordinate a high volume of complex phone and onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve conference rooms, and provide confirmations for the candidate
- Assist on day-to-day recruitment activities to ensure a smooth process and exceptional candidate experience
- Deliver a high level of communication between hiring managers, candidates, and recruitment team
- Maintain and update all outside Peloton Company pages, hiring platforms, and employer-branding sites
- Responsible for the candidate interview experience from first contact through to final stages
- Maintain accurate reporting within our internal tools (Greenhouse) and ATS
- Proactively asses and own ad-hoc projects that positively impact the recruiting team
- Highly proficient in German and English, both written and spoken
- Incredible organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Proficiency in Google Suit and Greenhouse
- 2+ years of talent acquisition/coordination experience either in house or through agency with empathetic understanding of the candidate experience
- Ability to work in a flexible environment around tight deadlines and adapt to last minute scheduling changes
- Highly responsive proactive thinker with general interest in assisting and growing the business
- Remarkable customer-service focus, with strong verbal and written communication to both Hiring Managers and Candidates
- Ability to be flexible and work cross-functionally across the business both on site and in a remote setting
- Bachelor's degree