Receive New Job Alerts
Welcome to PANGAIA, a materials science company on a mission to save our environment. We are a global collective of one heart and many hands — scientists, technologists, designers — creating essential products from innovative tech and bio-engineered materials.
We design products for living in, for any situation and for basic needs. We create our products with smart technology and use as many sustainable & recyclable elements as possible.
An incredible opportunity to join the growing team within the Pangaia New Ventures division (with focus on Food & Beverage, Beauty, Supplements and other categories) segment leading our digital efforts. Supporting the digital marketing for the New Ventures division, you will represent New Ventures within the broader digital team. As the Senior Performance Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for implementing and optimising our digital marketing strategy as we launch our first products within the Food & Beverage space followed by other product categories.
We’re looking for someone who can build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and who can implement and execute first rate digital marketing strategies. You will be a team player who works closely as the conduit for all things New Ventures within the digital ecosphere.
- Plans and executes campaigns across paid social and display channels
- Works closely with the Paid Performance Manager to define and agree channel KPIs for ongoing weekly reporting
- Measures and analyses campaign performance and make data-driven decisions on how to optimise channel mix, audience strategies and media budgets
- Maximises support and resources from external platform and media partners (e.g. Google and Facebook)
- Partners with CRM team to leverage 1st party data to drive paid media performance
- Champions an always-on test & learn culture to continuously challenge and validate our performance marketing hypotheses
- Writes and submits creative briefs to our Brand team and feeds back on creative performance to optimise future deliverables
- Executes administrative duties for their channels such as gathering marketing accruals, media invoicing and budgeting
- Work with the broader New Ventures team members to hit organizational goals and objectives
- Solid proven experience and knowledge within digital marketing, 3-5 years of direct experience
- Highly qualified candidates have an excellent academic record
- Key Skills: Digital Marketing, Paid Social, Paid Search, Paid Media, Facebook Ads, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Performance Marketing, Digital Media,
- Digital Advertising, eCommerce, Growth Marketing, Direct to Consumer
- Creative thinker with experience in identifying target audiences and advising on digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in media planning and buying, lead generation and acquisition strategies
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills