Receive New Job Alerts
Welcome to PANGAIA, a materials science company on a mission to save our environment. We are a global collective of one heart and many hands — scientists, technologists, designers — creating essential products from innovative tech and bio-engineered materials.
We design products for living in, for any situation and for basic needs. We create our products with smart technology and use as many sustainable & recyclable elements as possible.
You will support the product development process across all categories for Unisex, Mens, Womens, Kids & Accessories. You will be in charge of the logistics and local sampling supply and shadow the other Product developers with the daily runnings.
- Providing support to the product development team (setting up fit rails, sample archives etc)
- Supporting the PD team in day-to-day administrative tasks
- Organizing, filing and archiving samples and swatches
- Prepare samples for fit meetings/photoshoots
- Organizing shipments by couriers/DHL etc
- Maintaining sample archives
- Sending out fit list ahead of weekly fittings
- Good communication skills, able to effectively share information with the team in a clear, succinct way
- Knowledge and passion for fashion and products in the relevant category – ‘fashion sensibility’ – knowledge of trends, the market, the luxury consumer and peer awareness
- Ability to operate at pace with flexibility, initiative and solution-orientated
- Strong organizational skills
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office excel, PowerPoint etc