Receive New Job Alerts
Welcome to PANGAIA, a materials science company on a mission to save our environment. We are a global collective of one heart and many hands — scientists, technologists, designers — creating essential products from innovative tech and bio-engineered materials.
We design products for living in, for any situation and for basic needs. We create our products with smart technology and use as many sustainable & recyclable elements as possible.
Working closely with the Content Manager, as well as cross-functional teams, you will deliver key editorial content and copywriting across our channels to tell our brand, impact and material science stories, while ensuring the messaging reflects our larger brand and business objectives.
You will be responsible for developing, managing, and using analytics to inform the success of the editorial section of our website. You will be creating copy in our brand’s tone of voice that distils our impact initiatives, innovations and material sciences in an engaging and entertaining way that drives clickthrough and business KPIs.
- Maintaining the lifecycle of the editorial section of our website acting as the custodian of our editorial platform
- Write and plan clear, engaging, persuasive and original copy for editorial in our defined TOV to grow brand awareness and guide customer journey
- Improve and scale editorial platform and drive content strategy on a quarterly basis to match business KPIs
- Delivering content for editorial stories, brand campaigns and special projects
- Brainstorm compelling storytelling ideas that help drive clickthrough and traffic to our editorial platform
- Managing and supporting a junior digital copywriter
- Minimum 6 years of copywriting experience (Ideally, 2 year working in-house or at an agency)
- Experience in sustainability is essential
- Strong ability to reduce sustainability/impact, product and science jargon into clear, concise and impactful copy that resonates with our audience
- Strong ability to understand the digital editorial ecosystem, customer journey and use data and KPIs to inform your writing
- Excellent writing and communication skills and meticulous eye for detail
- Self-starter, able to handle parallel work streams and work collaboratively with partners across the business on multiple projects and effectively balance diverse writing requests
Nice to have
- Ability to understand and speak from a place of intersectionality is an asset
- Experience writing about technical product
- Understanding of skincare