Receive New Job Alerts
Welcome to PANGAIA, a materials science company on a mission to save our environment. We are a global collective of one heart and many hands — scientists, technologists, designers — creating essential products from innovative tech and bio-engineered materials.
We design products for living in, for any situation and for basic needs. We create our products with smart technology and use as many sustainable & recyclable elements as possible.
This role is about the personality, expertise, and right fit! It is an excellent opportunity to come and bring your technical knowledge and product experience within PANGAIA.
Our line plan is growing and the complexity has arrived. We are looking for someone who can add value within the Outerwear, Tailoring, Woven and Denim categories – across Mens, Women and Unisex product, bringing with them a hunger for a new challenge within a fast- growing company with diverse teams and common values.
- Attend cross functional product meetings of Outerwear, Tailoring , Denim and other Woven categories with Design, PD, Production and Compliance teams
- Attend product proto and manage pre-production fit meetings by providing technical guidance, thorough product measurements, quality and risk assessments.
- Manage style approval process within designated product categories adhering to quarterly critical path deadlines, in-line with company product quality, fit and impact requirements
- Maintain tight communication and relationships with all vendors to ensure comments are perceived correctly on all product design, construction and quality requirements
- Daily update of critical path and reporting into head of department to communicate weekly progress reports.
- Troubleshooting product issues with head of deparment and relevant product teams, to resolve in timely manner.
- Analysis of product QC reports and liaising closely with quality & compliance team to ensure bulk production is compliance and within acceptable tolerances to company quality and size standards
- BA degree or equivalent in Fashion Design and Technology
- Minimum 5-7 years experience as a multi-product Garment Technician with focus on Outerwear, Tailoring, Woven and Denim product categories
- Excellent garment construction and manufacturing knowledge with good understanding on pattern cutting
- Portuguese and Italian not essential but preferable
- Experience/ exposure to Clo 3D preferable
- Strong and adaptable IT skills with experience on garment PLM systems
- Excellent organisational and time management skills