About PAMA London
We are PAMA London activewear brand created out of a passion for wellness for the body, spirit, and for our planet Earth. We believe the materials and garments we put on our skin should be made in the same mindful process as we approach to practice for our well-being. We work with fabrics that are sustainable, recycled and eco-friendly. We constant improving company to do as much as we can to preserve our planet's vital resources while providing fashion-forward and high performance activewear.
We are looking for a reliable Financial Manager that will analyse every day financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans.
- Provide financial projection, reports, and interpret financial information to Head of Brand while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Maintain the financial health of the organisation.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance within the company, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Liaise with accountant to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
- Proven experience as a Financial Manager.
- Experience in the financial sector with previous possible roles such as financial analyst.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Proficient user of finance software.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles.
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations.
- BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus.