About PAMA London
We are PAMA London activewear brand created out of a passion for wellness for the body, spirit, and for our planet Earth. We believe the materials and garments we put on our skin should be made in the same mindful process as we approach to practice for our well-being. We work with fabrics that are sustainable, recycled and eco-friendly. We constant improving company to do as much as we can to preserve our planet's vital resources while providing fashion-forward and high performance activewear.
As a PAMA sales exec, you will be supporting the sales and profit of the company in the UK & EU B2B channel. Selling through a dedicated London and other major EU cities showroom, small-scale boutiques, and mainstream retailers, this role is responsible for the day-to-day management of our customer base along with driving distribution expansion through stores in all of our product ranges.
Objectives of this Role
– Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organising daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
– Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
– Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
– Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
– Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
– Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
– Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
– Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
– Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage the sales cycle.
Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals, booking samples, and other documentation as required for senior-level presentations.
Achieve sales goals by assessing current client needs and following a defined selling process with potential buyers, often utilizing product demos and presentations.
Meeting sales goals
Motivation for sales
Educations & Qualifications
BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
Three to five years of industry sales experience
Familiarity with office software (Monday.com) and phone systems