Receive New Job Alerts
Are you ready to help others reach their full potential through better sleep? Are you ready to make a difference?
Oura is an award-winning and fast-growing startup that helps people track all stages of sleep and activity using the Oura Ring and connected app. By providing daily feedback and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we've helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their sleep, understand their bodies, and transform their health. We’re on a mission to empower every person to own their inner potential, and we’re seeking talented individuals to join us on our journey.
JOIN THE OURA TEAM
Oura is full of skilled experts (not the snooty types) and we’re known to share a good laugh every now and then. We always strive to learn more and dig deeper into our research and analytics, to stay engaged and creative in everything we do. We respect our partners, privacy and the scientific method.
We are a multi-disciplinary team of over 100 experts in hardware engineering, software development, machine learning, bioscience, sleep, industrial and UX design, production, marketing and customer experience. Are you one of us?
The Director of International Marketing + Growth will help Oura expand internationally — identifying opportunities and building a plan to support sales and marketing growth in these countries. This person will work closely with leaders across the company to tell our story and ensure Oura provides its customers a top-tier experience regardless of where they’re located.
This role will begin as a hybrid of remote/in-person but eventually will be in our San Francisco office (though, we could be flexible for the right person).
You will own new market growth by:
- Developing and executing comprehensive Marketing strategies for entering, supporting, and growing new markets.
- Ultimately designing and building a team - using both internal and external resources - to support Marketing in new markets.
- Driving market research and insights to identify and prioritize opportunities.
- Working closely with our Finance and Strategy team to forecast and report on opportunities.
- Partnering closely with many other teams at Oura - to ensure we’re thoughtful and consistent in our planning and execution.
- Working with international partners to deliver strategic impactful results, on-time, on-budget, and that support a global growth strategy.
The ideal candidate has experience in go-to-market strategy, encompassing research, operations, and marketing, and specifically in International markets.
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in Marketing.
- Strong experience in international go-to-market.
- Strong experience in managing strategic research + insights, especially in identifying international opportunities.
- Experience driving external agencies to deliver results.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong writer, editor and collaborator.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and proactive.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment, positive, solution-oriented, and easy-going.
- It’ll be essential to forge strong alliances with internal partners to uncover unique stories to advance Oura’s narrative.
- Someone who is always looking for ways to take programs to the next level and takes pride in the quality, precision and measurable results of their efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field.
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and is continually looking to improve their health. What you’ll get:
- A competitive salary and equity
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Wellness benefits
- Flexible working hours + work-life balance,
- An Oura ring of your own
- Beautiful workspace in San Francisco by Pier 31
- 20 days of PTO
- Amazing culture of collaborative and passionate coworkers