Receive New Job Alerts
Are you ready to help others reach their full potential through better sleep? Are you ready to make a difference?
Oura is an award-winning and fast-growing startup that helps people track all stages of sleep and activity using the Oura Ring and connected app. By providing daily feedback and practical steps to inspire healthy lifestyles, we've helped hundreds of thousands of people improve their sleep, understand their bodies, and transform their health. We’re on a mission to empower every person to own their inner potential, and we’re seeking talented individuals to join us on our journey.
JOIN THE OURA TEAM
Oura is full of skilled experts (not the snooty types) and we’re known to share a good laugh every now and then. We always strive to learn more and dig deeper into our research and analytics, to stay engaged and creative in everything we do. We respect our partners, privacy and the scientific method.
We are a multi-disciplinary team of over 100 experts in hardware engineering, software development, machine learning, bioscience, sleep, industrial and UX design, production, marketing and customer experience. Are you one of us?
We’re growing quickly in San Francisco and are looking for a Recruiting Coordinator who has experience coordinating across a variety of roles both within Tech, Business and Leadership. The ideal candidate has Recruiting Coordinating experience, is passionate about building diverse teams, and cares deeply about an exceptional candidate experience.
It is important to us that every hire connects with our vision, mission and values. This candidate is not only inspired by our vision, mission and values but also is able to evangelize Oura as a brand ambassador.
This role is based in San Francisco, or remote anywhere in the US.
- Manage the all-important candidate experience from scheduling phone/video to onsite interviews (virtual/onsite)
- Track all candidates’ onsite experiences and serve as point of contact and assist with timely and accurate completion of data to all applicant tracking systems and docs
- Communicate professionally with our candidates (and coworkers!) and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times in a timely manner
- Assist with timely and accurate completion of data to all applicant tracking systems and docs
- Work closely with our recruiters improve upon existing process and programs and to develop and roll out fun, creative ways to acquire talent
- Building diverse and inclusive interview panels across departments including Tech, Business, and Leadership
- At least 2+ years of full cycle recruiting for senior level talent in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Able to wear many hats and be a team player
- Demonstrate passion and drive while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanor, detail oriented and able to prioritize effectively
- Proven track record of forming positive relationships with team members, hiring managers and relevant stakeholders